“Not safe, bad location, and bad neighbors!” 2 of 5 stars

Red Roof Inn Tampa Busch
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   2307 East Busch Blvd, Tampa, FL 33612   |
Ranked #119 of 159 hotels in Tampa
Miami, Florida, United States
“Not safe, bad location, and bad neighbors!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Came here with my two kids and after two hours I had to check out. The neighbors were smoking weed on the balcony, neighbors slamming there door on my car and the place was just straight up disgusting. I came here because I thought "how bad can it be, it Red Roof Inn they are descent". Oh boy was I wrong. At 11 at night I grabbed my two kids and checked in Sheraton East Hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
hurst213, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tampa Busch, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
I'm very sorry for not being able to meet your expectations.

121 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Tampa, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

Initially, I was dissatisfied. Due to the customer support from Parul (the associate at the front desk) I will be returning again and again. Many people do not realize the value of customer support; I am really thankful that Ms Parul is one of the exceptional service reps that is 100% driven for customer satisfaction.

Thank you Ms. Parul :-)

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Thank you very much regarding the service at our hotel.
lake panasoffkee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

I found this hotel to be one of the friendliest and comfortable places in Tampa. Manager (Bob) as well Monica were the best. I will definately be back. Also the maids were very nice as well, the one that I had was so friendly and nice. She was from Jamaica and has a very good ora as well as a good spirit.They have a pool thats kept clean and a jacuzi that I found to be very relaxing. I had to rush back for business and the front desk responded with a full refund. I couldn't believe that they just made things so effortless and easy to get along with. The whole experience was just flooring to me as just how nice of an employee crew they have!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
It does good to the hearts of the staff and myself to read reviews such as yours. We appreciate you taking the time to do so.
Hollywood, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

I went to Bush Gardens Amusement Park, and stayed at the Red Roof Inn, on Bush Blvd. about 10-15 min. away. The front desk was extremely helpful, Ms. Parul was Excepional. We arrived late and without having an Office Center she helped me to print the tickets I had purchased on line for the Park. She was helpful, courteous and the room was clean and oder free.
I reccomend the Red Roof Inn, if you are visiting Bush Gardens. Roy R.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
hurst213, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tampa Busch, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Thank You very much for taking the time to review our hotel.

Cocoa, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

stayed 2 nights at this property and was impressed. the outside looks like the old red roof inn. however, the super king rooms have been totally renovated. new bathroom fixtures, new clean carpeting, molding on baseboard new and new caulking around fixtures was a pleasant surprise. the room was very large and clean. only negative I could find was a sometimes leaky toilet and a chip in the wood on the door. otherwise for the low price this was excellent. if you are only gonna sleep here while on vacation this is a good spot...1 mile from busch gardens and about 4 miles from lowry zoo.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

While i stayed at this hotel the woman at the front dedk made sure i was well taken care of. She accommodated any issues i had and even followed up on my stay here. Love her. She sent me better towels and sheets for my bed because i have severe ocd and that was very kind. Thanks.a bunch for not being judgemental.

• Stayed March 2013
Thank You, It is always very nice to heargood comments regarding the staff.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

my husband and i were not happy with this place. Underneath the bed we found empty beer cans.People hanging out all times of nite. The police are on heavy rotation. We complained but nothing .needless to say, tried to save a little time and money, because family lives close by. Will not be visiting this location any more.

Room Tip: We had 1st floor, was scarred to be there alone.