“Very Pleased, Thank Ms. Parul” 4 of 5 stars

Red Roof Inn Tampa Busch
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   2307 East Busch Blvd, Tampa, FL 33612   |
Ranked #126 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
Hollywood, Florida
“Very Pleased, Thank Ms. Parul”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

I went to Bush Gardens Amusement Park, and stayed at the Red Roof Inn, on Bush Blvd. about 10-15 min. away. The front desk was extremely helpful, Ms. Parul was Excepional. We arrived late and without having an Office Center she helped me to print the tickets I had purchased on line for the Park. She was helpful, courteous and the room was clean and oder free.
I reccomend the Red Roof Inn, if you are visiting Bush Gardens. Roy R.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
hurst213, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tampa Busch, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Thank You very much for taking the time to review our hotel.

Bob Mucklin,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Cocoa, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

stayed 2 nights at this property and was impressed. the outside looks like the old red roof inn. however, the super king rooms have been totally renovated. new bathroom fixtures, new clean carpeting, molding on baseboard new and new caulking around fixtures was a pleasant surprise. the room was very large and clean. only negative I could find was a sometimes leaky toilet and a chip in the wood on the door. otherwise for the low price this was excellent. if you are only gonna sleep here while on vacation this is a good spot...1 mile from busch gardens and about 4 miles from lowry zoo.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

While i stayed at this hotel the woman at the front dedk made sure i was well taken care of. She accommodated any issues i had and even followed up on my stay here. Love her. She sent me better towels and sheets for my bed because i have severe ocd and that was very kind. Thanks.a bunch for not being judgemental.

• Stayed March 2013
Thank You, It is always very nice to heargood comments regarding the staff.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

my husband and i were not happy with this place. Underneath the bed we found empty beer cans.People hanging out all times of nite. The police are on heavy rotation. We complained but nothing .needless to say, tried to save a little time and money, because family lives close by. Will not be visiting this location any more.

Room Tip: We had 1st floor, was scarred to be there alone.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am so soory we were not able to live up to your expectations. I hope in the future you'll give us another opportunity to impress you.
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

I would like to share my experience with as I visit the Red Roof Hotel,
I received a warm welcome ,and respect ,and very patient courteous women at the front Desk
she greeted me with a smile , that i will always remember and also made me feel secure.
she was professional as well and her name is PARUL and she was very Polite. there is not to many special people like her. if there were i would love to meet them.

Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Thank You very much for your postive review of our property. So often we only hear about unfortunate expeiences. Thank You for your business.
Merritt Island, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

My friend and I booked this hotel to stay at after a concert nearby. We were unable to check in until after the concert, so it was around midnight. I had booked a room with 2 separate beds and was told that all of those rooms had been given away for the night and they only had rooms with kings left. Not such a big deal, besides the irate man in front of me checking in due to problems with his room as well. When we got the room we found hairs and dirt all over the bathroom, stains and hair on the towels, lights not working, and fleas all over the room. Needless to say we didn't take a shower and were very unhappy to literally wake up to fleas on the pillows and bedding we were sleeping in. I was told that because we actually slept there they couldn’t do anything about the prices of the room or refund which I think is ridiculous! We paid for 2 beds and a clean place to sleep, not to share a bed and have fleas biting us all night! We were told that Expedia overbooked them and we were lucky to have a room, a room that we had already paid for. I will never again stay here.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am very sorry that your expeience did not live up to your expectations.
Bob Mucklin
Tampa, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

Hi. I had to spend a long time at the Red Roof Inn in Tampa, FL. Not a bad deal for the money and better than my other choices. Of note is Parul who works the front desk. I thought she did a great job.

Room Tip: I have no idea
Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
hurst213, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Tampa Busch, responded to this review, April 1, 2013
Dear Fred G,
Thank You very much for taking the time to review our property. It always brings me joy to hear good comments regarding one of my staff members. Once again your comments are appreciated.
Bob Mucklin

Been to Red Roof Inn Tampa Busch? Share your experiences!