Came to Front Desk to check in, Woman was so Rude and so unfriendly. I was there on business with my company. She had the worst attitude and I explain to her that she didn't have to be rude, she snatched the Room key back out of my hand and said If I didn't like it to Leave. I was so Shocked in Silence. I said I needed my Room key back that Again I was here on Business, she threw the key card back at me accross the counter.
I proceed to ask her name and I was going to report her to her manager, she said she was the manager. However I called this morning and Spoke to Jeff Morgan the general Manager and she is just a front desk clerk. Although he did apologize for her actions, this is unacceptable for Customer Service.
This has been the most unpleasant experience with Hotel service I have ever experienced.
Her name in Annette McGraw
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa East Fairgrounds Hotel Tampa
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa East Fairgrounds Hotel
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Tampa East Fairgrounds
- Tampa La Quinta
- La Quinta Tampa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NEW! Flat-panel TVs with 30 channels of HD programming. Easy-access Plug-and-Play feature makes it simple to connect electronics.Located across the street from 1-800-ASK-GARY Amphitheatre and Expo Park (home of the Florida State Fair), the La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa East Fairgrounds is the place to stay for fun in the sun. Our convenient location is perfect when visiting such area attractions as Busch Gardens, the Flo...see morerida Aquarium, Lowry Park Zoo, and the Museum of Science and Industry (MOSI). We are only one mile from Hard Rock Seminole Casino and Walt Disney World is just over an hour. Enjoy many great area restaurants, and shopping at nearby Westfield Mall. Attending events at Raymond James Stadium and St. Pete Forum? Book your room here! For spacious, comfortable interior corridor rooms, stay at the La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa East Fairgrounds, where amenities include free high-speed Internet access, a hair dryer, coffee maker, iron /board, free local calls, and more. We have a guest laundry facility plus fax/copy services available at the front desk. Enjoy a tasty Free Bright Side BreakfastTM along with a USA Today in the lobby each morning. The hotel also offers a sparkling outdoor pool for your enjoyment. Businesses such as Roadmaster, and the University of South Florida and Tampa College are only 10 miles. We are eight miles north of downtown with easy access to I-4. Express checkout available ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, LaQuinta, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa East Fairgrounds reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.