Don't get me wrong I understand this is no Hilton, you get what you pay for, staff excellent friendly and very responsive to any issues that may arise. The room seemed dingy and dirty though, it had a ton of flyers from the same restaurant indicating the cleaning lady hadn't been in that particular room in a while, a ton of cigarette ash in the window another indication she came and did a “quick clean”, and the room had a smell :/ not sure if it's the carpet because the carpet did look horrible. I was very uncomfortable and felt like I might itch if I laid down LOL! And I've traveled all over and stayed in high and low end. I ended up staying because it was 1am and my husband and I were exhausted and the Holiday Inn next door was full, but had we got there on another circumstance... Oh no ma'am I would've definitely not stayed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NEW! Flat-panel TVs with 30 channels of HD programming. Easy-access Plug-and-Play feature makes it simple to connect electronics.Located across the street from Mid Florida Credit Union Amphitheatre and Expo Park (home of the Florida State Fair), the La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa Fairgrounds-Casino is the place to stay for fun in the sun. Our convenient location is perfect when visiting such area attractions as Busch Gardens, the Flo...see morerida Aquarium, Lowry Park Zoo, and the Museum of Science and Industry (MOSI). We are only one mile from Hard Rock Seminole Casino and Walt Disney World is just over an hour. Enjoy many great area restaurants, and shopping at nearby Westfield Mall. Attending events at Raymond James Stadium and St. Pete Forum? Book your room here! For spacious, comfortable interior corridor rooms, stay at the La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa Fairgrounds-Casino, where amenities include free high-speed Internet access, a hair dryer, coffee maker, iron /board, free local calls, and more. We have a guest laundry facility plus fax/copy services available at the front desk. Enjoy a tasty Free Bright Side BreakfastTM along with a USA Today in the lobby each morning. The hotel also offers a sparkling outdoor pool for your enjoyment. Businesses such as Roadmaster, and the University of South Florida and Tampa College are only 10 miles. We are eight miles north of downtown with easy access to I-4. Express checkout available ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, AAA Travel Services, Expedia, LaQuinta, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa Fairgrounds - Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Tampa East Fairgrounds
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa East Fairgrounds Hotel Tampa
- Tampa La Quinta
- La Quinta Tampa