I was very disappointed. The check in was bad. I was told that my reservation had been cancelled in June. I gave the lady my confirmation number and told her that I did not cancel. She acted very abrupt with me and made me feel very uncomfortable. For many minutes she fumbled on the computer. We did get cards to go to the room. When we entered the room it smelled like cigarettes and animals. We were so tired and assumed that we would not get anything resolved due to the cold attitude of the front desk. Also, the AC was really loud. I took a sleeping pill to counteract that problem. The pool was nice and I talked to a businessman that had complained about people laying down in the hallway. He told me he had to walk over them. I would have really liked to have been told that this hotel allows smoking and dogs. We saw people that had an excess of 5 dogs in their room. The people staying in room 236 had a few small yapping dogs. I like dogs but not when they are keeping me awake. Lastly, when we(party of 3) came back to the room the second day. The key would ot work. My daughter who is 11 told me the same mean lady asked her what we did to break the key. My daughter replied nothing, we just tried to open the door. Also, There was only 1 towel in the bathroom. There were 3 of us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NEW! Flat-panel TVs with 30 channels of HD programming. Easy-access Plug-and-Play feature makes it simple to connect electronics.Located across the street from Mid Florida Credit Union Amphitheatre and Expo Park (home of the Florida State Fair), the La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa Fairgrounds-Casino is the place to stay for fun in the sun. Our convenient location is perfect when visiting such area attractions as Busch Gardens, the Flo...see morerida Aquarium, Lowry Park Zoo, and the Museum of Science and Industry (MOSI). We are only one mile from Hard Rock Seminole Casino and Walt Disney World is just over an hour. Enjoy many great area restaurants, and shopping at nearby Westfield Mall. Attending events at Raymond James Stadium and St. Pete Forum? Book your room here! For spacious, comfortable interior corridor rooms, stay at the La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa Fairgrounds-Casino, where amenities include free high-speed Internet access, a hair dryer, coffee maker, iron /board, free local calls, and more. We have a guest laundry facility plus fax/copy services available at the front desk. Enjoy a tasty Free Bright Side BreakfastTM along with a USA Today in the lobby each morning. The hotel also offers a sparkling outdoor pool for your enjoyment. Businesses such as Roadmaster, and the University of South Florida and Tampa College are only 10 miles. We are eight miles north of downtown with easy access to I-4. Express checkout available ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LaQuinta, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa Fairgrounds - Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Tampa East Fairgrounds
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa East Fairgrounds Hotel Tampa
- Tampa La Quinta
- La Quinta Tampa