My husband and I traveled for pleasure with my disabled mother, who is confined to a wheelchair. Therefore, we requested a ADA room for individuals with disabilities. The room was very spacious, with two very comfortable double beds, and the restroom was clean and equipped with handrails, which enabled my mother the ability to independently use the restroom facilities. The staff was very friendly and helpful, and the free continental breakfast was definitely fresh and on point. I especially loved how convenient the location was to Interstate 4, which we took to drive to Orlando, FL. (About an hour's drive from Tampa.) We also loved being right next door to a "Five Guys Hamburgers" restaurant, and less than 8 minutes from the Hardrock Casino, where we danced the night away to a live band. Although we did not win any jackpots at the Casino, we definitely would recommend this property to other travelers. It was nice and clean and very convenient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NEW! Flat-panel TVs with 30 channels of HD programming. Easy-access Plug-and-Play feature makes it simple to connect electronics.Located across the street from Mid Florida Credit Union Amphitheatre and Expo Park (home of the Florida State Fair), the La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa Fairgrounds-Casino is the place to stay for fun in the sun. Our convenient location is perfect when visiting such area attractions as Busch Gardens, the Flo...see morerida Aquarium, Lowry Park Zoo, and the Museum of Science and Industry (MOSI). We are only one mile from Hard Rock Seminole Casino and Walt Disney World is just over an hour. Enjoy many great area restaurants, and shopping at nearby Westfield Mall. Attending events at Raymond James Stadium and St. Pete Forum? Book your room here! For spacious, comfortable interior corridor rooms, stay at the La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa Fairgrounds-Casino, where amenities include free high-speed Internet access, a hair dryer, coffee maker, iron /board, free local calls, and more. We have a guest laundry facility plus fax/copy services available at the front desk. Enjoy a tasty Free Bright Side BreakfastTM along with a USA Today in the lobby each morning. The hotel also offers a sparkling outdoor pool for your enjoyment. Businesses such as Roadmaster, and the University of South Florida and Tampa College are only 10 miles. We are eight miles north of downtown with easy access to I-4. Express checkout available ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, LaQuinta, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa Fairgrounds - Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa East Fairgrounds Hotel Tampa
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Tampa East Fairgrounds
- Tampa La Quinta
- La Quinta Tampa