“Tampa Business Visit” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Tampa-Veterans Expwy (Airport North)

Save Saved
You added Hampton Inn Tampa-Veterans Expwy (Airport North) to your Saves list
Hampton Inn Tampa-Veterans Expwy (Airport North)
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   5628 West Waters Avenue, Tampa, FL 33634   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Cruise Transportation
Ranked #27 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
West Jordan, Utah, United States
“Tampa Business Visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

The stay at the Hampton Inn on Waters Ave was great and the service there was pleasant. I slept well and everything was ready for me at the end of the day to come back to the room and relax. Friendly staff always greeted me and made me feel welcomed.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Alondonorosario, General Manager at Hampton Inn Tampa-Veterans Expwy (Airport North), responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Chris,

I'm glad you had a great experience.

I hope you come back and stay with us again.

Adrianan Londono-Rosario

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Deltona, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

This Hampton Inn, as experienced before in other states, was of great quality. The room was extremely well kept and clean, breakfast was amazing, and the staff was wonderful. The cleanliness of the hotel, including the laundry, pool and other common areas, was great. I was sad not to be able to extend my stay, which I needed to do at the last minute, because it was booked! I would definitely like to come back at another time, but this time on a leisure trip in order to enjoy more the stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us.

I hope you come back to see us soon.

Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

I travel frequently for my job, and stay in many hotels. The staff at this Hampton Inn were outstanding. They were very professional, and very friendly. The courtesies they extended were 5 star- from housekeeping services, to the breakfast wait staff everyone was smiling and happy to assist you or just extend a "Hello", and "Have a great day". The room was great; freezing A/C, clean sheets and awesome cookies... Thank you for making my stay at this Inn a pleasant experience!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for staying with us; It's always wonderful to hear the hotel staff takes care of our guests.

I hope you come back soon.

sarasota, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

We enjoyed our stay. Had relatively no issues and thought the price $79, was excellent. We wanted a comfortable hotel w/a hot breakfast and this breakfast was delicious. Our room was clean and quiet, the bed was comfy.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience at our hotels.

hope to have you stay with us again.

regards,

General manager
Jupiter, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

I travel frequently for my job, and stay in many hotels. The staff at this Hampton Inn were ABOVE AND BEYOND... They were not only professional, but very friendly and very helpful. The courtesies they extended were 5 star- from housekeeping services, to the breakfast wait staff everyone was smiling and happy to assist you or just extend a "Hello", and "Have a great day". One employee in particular that I would like to give a nod to is, Christopher Oliver. He helped with several items that I needed taken care of and always happy to do so. What a great asset he is to their team!
Thank you for making my stay at this Inn a pleasant experience!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
I wanted to thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay.
it's always a pleasure to know that we are taking care of our guests.

Hope to see you soon

regards,

Adriana Rosario-Londono
Birmingham, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

I have stayed at plenty of hampton inn, Ones that are brand new ones that are old. This one is EXCEPTIONAL.. The staff there is one of the most wonderful and courteous people i have ever met. Christopher Oliver was one that i met every morning while he was greeting other people in breakfast he always had a smile on his face and would make jokes with us. This is a great sign of HAMPTONALITY!!!! Even though i was staying with family there i felt like i was home. MICHELLE was a great one as well.. always vibrant and i call tell she was always in good spirit when she spoke. ALISHA funny girl... she is a great tour guide if you need to go anywhere. PHIL great guy thanks for the cookies...

I would reccommend this hotel not because of what the hotel has in ammenties but because of the staff that makes every single person feel llike they are home and they can relax... Thank you for your HOSPITALITY IN HAMPTONALITY !!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Alondonorosario, General Manager at Hampton Inn Tampa-Veterans Expwy (Airport North), responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Thank you fo taking the time to let us know of your experience in our hotel.

Please feel free to contact me when you are back in our side of town.

Miami, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

Up to Hampton standards which are high. It was an easy check in even though I was very late and the room was in perfect order and clean. It was ideal for my quick one night stay for business in the Tampa area.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Alondonorosario, General Manager at Hampton Inn Tampa-Veterans Expwy (Airport North), responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Thank you fo rtaking the time to let us know about your recent visit .

Hope to see you soon.

Adriana Londono-Rosario

Been to Hampton Inn Tampa-Veterans Expwy (Airport North)? Share your experiences!