“Classy, great atmosphere and no KIDS!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #21 of 118 Activities in Tampa
Type: Movie Theaters, Amusement
Brandon, Florida, United States
“Classy, great atmosphere and no KIDS!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

I have been wanting to come here for a long time and finally did. My husband and I went to see World War Z and it was outstanding. I am spoiled and do not want to go any other place to see a movie. I have been here 47 times in the last month and can't wait for the next new release. I love sitting on the back row, the seat are big and comfy, the food and spirits are on target. I love the atmosphere and the free parking. The wait staff are very courteous and your do not have to wait long for your food. I am so happy there are no kids and you have to be 21 year old. When my husband and I go out just for dinner we end spending at least $80 including the tip. I feel the prices are reasonable. The Fettucini Al Forno with Grilled Shrimp is absolutely delicious. Can't wait for my next movie.

Visited August 2013

Tampa, Florida
25 attraction reviews
“Comfy seats, full bar, and NO KIDS!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

I do not like going to the movies. The husband loooooves going to the movies. So this is our compromise spot. I get to have a martini, sometimes we eat dinner there, and the seats are comfy. You can buy tickets online and even pick the seat you want. Best of all, no kids! You don't have to worry about hearing kids cry or being uncomfortable when something inappropriate happens on the scene and there is a kid sitting near you.
I also have trouble staying awake when I'm watching a movie, but not here! The fabulous espresso martini fixed that problem! You can order it at the bar in the lobby or while sitting in your big, comfy seat with your feet up, waiting for the movie to begin.
Sure, it's a little more expensive than a regular cinema, but isn't your comfort worth a few extra dollars?

Rockville, Maryland
5 attraction reviews
“Movies Go Classy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

Wine and dine in front of the silver screen with your choice of delicious appetizers, entrees and fun cocktails. Once the movie starts all your orders should be in, so know what you want ahead of time. If you need more libations after service ends, there is a full bar in the lobby you can meander off to. The biggest decision you will have to make is opting for your traditional box of milk duds or a decadent chocolate cake. We saw the Great Gatsby while in town on vacation and it was a great experience. I had the best oven-baked goat cheese and fig spread ... every similar concoction pales in comparison. Only negative was we ordered dessert and it never came. The theater refunded the charges for it. Wish we had a CineBistro back home!

Visited May 2013
4 attraction reviews
“Swanky cinema - good food, good drink, large comfy seats”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

Love the CineBistro @ Hyde Park Village! This is going to the movies done right - adult style. A great setting for watching a good movie - seats as big and comfortable as a Lazy-Boy and food/drink service at your seat. Of course a night out in style will cost more than a cheap, nasty theatre full of unsupervised mall kids, but it wont cost any more than a dinner and a movie of comparable quality. The food is great too - I like the salmon entre, the fish tacos and the sweet potato fries.

Orlando, Florida
“Pricey, food not great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

The service was excellent. I would pay the 14$ just to see a movie and avoid the food. The food was not that great. Comparable to any chain American restaurant. The only difference is a salad is 22$. It is over priced for what you get. The popcorn is a good deal for 8$ and free refills. The best part about the experience was the theatre. EXTREMELY clean and comfortable. Will be back to just see a movie.

Visited July 2013

Been to CineBistro @ Hyde Park Village? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage CineBistro @ Hyde Park Village, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.