The two interchanges that provide access to the hotel are being rebuilt which makes getting to the hotel a challenge. However, it is worth the effort. Each room is a suite with a master bedroom with a King bed, a bathroom and a living room that includes a desk. The rooms are very nice. The only thing I didn't like was the bathrooms were a little dated but did provide good light at the mirror.
There is a pull out bed in the sofa in the living room.
The hotel reminds me of an Embassy Suite with the big atrium that overlooks all rooms. However, unlike Embassy Suites breakfast is not free and is not as good as Embassy Suites.
This is a big hotel and it has plenty of parking and the hotel seems like it is a nice area of Tampa. It is located about one mile from Tampa Bucs football stadium and and 1.5 miles from Yankees spring training complex.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Suites Tampa Airport Westshore is just a short complimentary shuttle ride from the airport. We are right in the middle of the Westshore business district, off Interstate 275. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Sheraton Suites Tampa Airport Westshore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Suites Tampa Airport Westshore Hotel Tampa
- Sheraton Hotel Tampa Airport
- Tampa Sheraton
- Sheraton Tampa