We have stayed in the Sheraton Suites 6 times in the last 3 months as we are using a medical facility in the vicinity periodically. The Hotel is much more convenient and easier than driving the hour home after procedures. The hotel is perfect for our situation. The bedroom is separated from the living area with a door so my spouse can be resting while I have access to the rest of the living area with easy chair, couch, TV, large desk, microware and refrigerator. There are large TV’s in both rooms. We have stayed in both the East and West wings toward the front and find it quiet and easy to get sleep.
The price was reasonable for the area and low when you figure in the large amount of space. The entire staff throughout the hotel has been great, going out of their way to make our stay comfortable. The dining room serves very good food again at a reasonable price with a happy staff. The whole hotel is kept very clean and in good repair, even if it is not the newest. The rooms surround a large atrium with healthy trees, plants and a running stream which makes for a very restful atmosphere. For our needs it is ideal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Suites Tampa Airport Westshore is just a short complimentary shuttle ride from the airport. We are right in the middle of the Westshore business district, off Interstate 275. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Hotels.com, Expedia, AAA Travel Services, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Suites Tampa Airport Westshore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Suites Tampa Airport Westshore Hotel Tampa
- Sheraton Hotel Tampa Airport
- Tampa Sheraton
- Sheraton Tampa