First - This hotel is well located, reasonably priced, clean, and the desk staff was very pleasant. But the very uncomfortable beds added to freeway noise (we were on the freeway side) made sleeping problematic. This building used to be an Embassy Suites (A new Embassy Suits sits on the south side of the freeway) which has been updated in the last few years. The rooms are nice but the update falls a little short in areas like electric out lets, interior doors, and small details. But the real concern was pillow-top beds that have been used so much they are permanently indented and lumpy. I suggest the next upgrade be focused on the sleeping experience. I don't see us returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Suites Tampa Airport Westshore is just a short complimentary shuttle ride from the airport. We are right in the middle of the Westshore business district, off Interstate 275. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Sheraton Suites Tampa Airport Westshore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Suites Tampa Airport Westshore Hotel Tampa
- Sheraton Hotel Tampa Airport
- Tampa Sheraton
- Sheraton Tampa