I searched for a long time as there were so many properties to choose from. My decision was made to stay here because there were 3 of us, so we went for the "suites." We each had our own sleeping areas and shared the bathroom. I will second the notions about dim lighting in the bathroom, no biggie but the bed was the Best ever. Sleeper sofa, not so much. Mall very close for shopping, steakhouse, next door, but we just chilled at the hotel. We used the hotels restaurant for all three meals, as the port was evacuated due to a bomb scare. The hotel was VeryNice in letting us extend our checkout as we couldn't go to the port until all was clear around 4:30, but had to vacate room at 2:00pm. All staff were very nice, ambiance very pretty and food yummy. Complimentary Starbucks coffee at check in desk was a wonderful plus. They also offered a shuttle to the port, which they charged I believe 10.00pp, which wasn't offered due to bomb scare. They catered more to the airport, and port was offered at 11.30am and 12.30, which on this particular day, didn't work, so we arranged a shuttle with someone recommended by the staff from the hotel, as we stayed there until the port opened back up. Can't go wrong with this property! Enjoyed our stay, nice and quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Suites Tampa Airport Westshore is just a short complimentary shuttle ride from the airport. We are right in the middle of the Westshore business district, off Interstate 275. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Starwood, Odigeo, Orbitz, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Sheraton Suites Tampa Airport Westshore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Suites Tampa Airport Westshore Hotel Tampa
- Sheraton Hotel Tampa Airport
- Tampa Sheraton
- Sheraton Tampa