I would have preferred 3.5 stars but that's not availabile and 3 stars was too low.
I stayed here for four nights during a business trip to Tampa. The bedding was VERY comfortable, the room was clean, the bathroom was clean and of average size and the a/c was easily regulated. I didn't use the living room part of the suite because I'd rather watch tv in bed. There was a nice desk to sit at if you had work to catch up on or need a writing surface.
The elevators are glass so I wasn't leary if I had to get in the elevator with strangers. Parking is semi-plentiful, but it was full when I returned one night and I almost had to go to the over flow parking in a garage a few doors down. That would not have thrilled me at all, but I lucked out.
The buffet breakfast was included in the morning with our corporate rate. I have to say it was sightly above average, but not extraordinary. Egg whites didn't do anything for me and the scrambled eggs were ok. There's not much you can do with scrambled eggs. They had fresh, mixed fruit, yogurt, granola, fruit juice & coffee, sausage, fatty bacon and the third hot tray changed daily. I recall there being biscuits and gravy one day and a few other alternate dishes the other days. Fruit juice and coffee were offered by the waitstaff.
Several computers exist in the common area for guest use. That was nice. Most of the front desk staff were nice. While I was there I booked a reservation thru the 800#, but had to cancel the next day when business plans changed. I got the third degree from the front desk person with a tone I didn't care for. I pushed back and she retreated a little. The rest of my interactions with the front desk staff and shuttle driver were very cordial.
Check out was a breeze. The receipt was emailed to me, I printed my boarding pass at no charge from the common computers and I was on my way.
I should mention that while I wasn't able to take advantage of the shuttle, there is a shuttle van that will take you within a five mile radius of the hotel if there is anywhere youd' like to go.
I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Suites Tampa Airport Westshore is just a short complimentary shuttle ride from the airport. We are right in the middle of the Westshore business district, off Interstate 275. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Sheraton Suites Tampa Airport Westshore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Suites Tampa Airport Westshore Hotel Tampa
- Sheraton Hotel Tampa Airport
- Tampa Sheraton
- Sheraton Tampa