Stayed for one night before a cruise. Nice Large Suite Room. Separate bedroom with two queen beds, and living room with sleeper sofa. Small wetbar area with microwave and fridge. The shuttle to and from airport is fine. They want to charge $15(?) a person for shuttle to cruise pier. I got a cab for $25. No free wifi, and parking is hard to find if driving.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Suites Tampa Airport Westshore is just a short complimentary shuttle ride from the airport. We are right in the middle of the Westshore business district, off Interstate 275. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Travelocity, AAA Travel Services, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo, BookIt.com, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Suites Tampa Airport Westshore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Suites Tampa Airport Westshore Hotel Tampa
- Sheraton Hotel Tampa Airport
- Tampa Sheraton
- Sheraton Tampa