Spent a Spring Training weekend with the fellas here, and overall this is a decent property. Especially if you pay less than $200 a night.
Less than 10 minutes from TPA, the property is close to most of the Tampa attractions and bar districts. Ybor, South Howard and Channelside are within an easy cab ride away if you are looking for nightlife.
Yankees ballpark very close; an easy 10 minute ride, likely less.
The property has a free shuttle from the airport and there are several dining options within walking distance.
The rooms are great being a "suite". Having a separate living room with TV and pull out couch is nice especially if traveling with a third person. The hotel is nice with a really cool open atrium and lobby bar. While no 5 star resort, it is a decent property. It was pretty clean. There is also an indoor pool if you are into that.
Overall, a great "fairly" upscale property in the middle of a lot of things to do and places to eat. For a huge "suite" room, in a decent location, you really can't go wrong with this place. Especially if your budget is under $200 a night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Suites Tampa Airport Westshore is just a short complimentary shuttle ride from the airport. We are right in the middle of the Westshore business district, off Interstate 275. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Starwood, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, BookIt.com and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Sheraton Suites Tampa Airport Westshore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Suites Tampa Airport Westshore Hotel Tampa
- Sheraton Hotel Tampa Airport
- Tampa Sheraton
- Sheraton Tampa