I had not stayed in a Sheraton Suites in recent memory and business colleagues and I stayed here two nights. The good: Liked the desk layout. This hotel is great for the business traveler. Outlets galore: on every lamp, lots at the desk. The desk was part of the renovation, was at a good height, and reasonably well lit. The breakfast was good. The sleep quality was good --- but I moved to the back of the hotel. The road noise on the main highway wasn't oppressive, but I like peace and quiet. They moved me no problem. The breakfast was great -- and they serve Soy milk -- 25% of the US is unable to drink milk products so this was very courteous.
The airport shuttle guys were great. They run a shuttle every 20 minutes at :00, :20, and :40.
My only criticism was that the carpets were dirty and the rooms are definitely old. They've overall done a pretty good job with the property. This is more of a 3.5 stars joint, but good service by the employees made this a good stay.
There's an excellent steakhouse next door -- Charlie's. Walked to Waffle House one morning -- you are better off with their own restaurant for breakfast. Nice buffet -- more than the one waffle iron job at some chains.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Suites Tampa Airport Westshore is just a short complimentary shuttle ride from the airport. We are right in the middle of the Westshore business district, off Interstate 275. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Sheraton Suites Tampa Airport Westshore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Suites Tampa Airport Westshore Hotel Tampa
- Sheraton Hotel Tampa Airport
- Tampa Sheraton
- Sheraton Tampa