I booked this hotel for myself and 4 ladies as a homebase for our bachlorette party night. Check in was a breeze since I pre-paid, but i didnt find out until then that I had to leave a $50 deposit. It was all of the cash in my pocket and it would have been nice if It was mentioned prior in the confirmation email.
Nonetheless, the room was an immaculate double queen with separate living room area and small kitchenette, which came in handy for the champagne bottles.
We basically dropped the bags of at 2 PM and we didn't get to go out and party in Ybor or celebrate in the room because the bride kept us up and out doing last minute unmentioned wedding things until 5AM.
We needed to continue printing wedding programs for the bride on her printer while we made the center pieces in the room, and the front desk was kind enough to grant us wifi on the house at 4:30 AM or so when we finally returned. The room was more than spacious for us and the flowers and tons of other things we brought from the house to drive to the venue.
Parking was tight also, but we came in at 4AM so it was expected.
The microwave came in handy for a late night frozen meal after all of the work.
When we finally crashed in bed, it was amazing how my body just sank in and it felt like the bed was just hugging me and cradling me to sleep. It was the most amazingly comfortable bed that I've ever slept in and we were definitely checking the pillow tags for brand info. If Sheraton sells their pillows, then I'm buying. Amazing!! I only enjoyed the bed for 3 hours before we were back up and out again.
Check out was a breeze. No complaints. By the time I put head to pillow, the bill was already under the door.
The Atrium view was nice, rooms were quiet, hotel was pretty, I just envisioned having a great night there and relaxing, but unfortunately, we had a true bridezilla on our hands, and we never did get to have the bachelorette party or venture out to Ybor despite my planning, not even a thank you for all thework, but the hotel was a bright spot in that weekend. Seriously!
If I'm ever back in Tampa, I would try it again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Suites Tampa Airport Westshore is just a short complimentary shuttle ride from the airport. We are right in the middle of the Westshore business district, off Interstate 275. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Hotels.com, Expedia, AAA Travel Services, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Suites Tampa Airport Westshore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Suites Tampa Airport Westshore Hotel Tampa
- Sheraton Hotel Tampa Airport
- Tampa Sheraton
- Sheraton Tampa