My family and I stayed the weekend at the hotel. We did a late check-in o Friday June 20th, no problem. We were greeted as usual with great hospitality and cookies.
One of daughter stopped by and we made request for extra towels and there wasn't a problem.
This place is great if you get the right room on the north end you will catch the dolphins swim by along the seawall. On this trup we stayed here for an excursion to Busch Gardens.
As usual there was a wedding this weekend,this place is great and usually have a wedding during the summer.
Triwd the bar it was steep,stop at a local liquor store and gityousum.
No beacb is why i gave 4 Stars due to their kocatuon its not their fault for lavk of beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Doubletree Guest Suites Tampa Bay is a full-service, all-suite, waterfront property. All of our oversized suites consist of a bedroom area with separate living room with sofa sleeper - all with spectacular views! As the perfect location for leisure and business travelers, we offer an outdoor heated pool overlooking Old Tampa Bay, On-Site Health Club, Galerie Restaurant & Lounge serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner and close to shopping, dining, and area attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Tampa Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Suites By Hilton Tampa Bay Hotel Tampa
- Doubletree Hotel Tampa Bay
- Doubletree Tampa
- Doubletree Guest Suite Tampa Bay