We originally had booked 3 nights and we ended up staying the full week there.
We had booked the suite with a patio on the first floor and it was really worth it.
The room was very large with a dining table, living-room , microwave and fridge and the beds are
so comfortable. We slept like babies.Free water, free coffee, super hot buffet, the pool is great overlooking the water in which we saw dolphins 3 times.
The gym is nice and fully equipped. The laundry equipment worked very efficiently. Self-parking was free and the prices very reasonable for the wine and food. Finally the staff is very courteous and helpful and it was just a great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Doubletree Guest Suites Tampa Bay is a full-service, all-suite, waterfront property. All of our oversized suites consist of a bedroom area with separate living room with sofa sleeper - all with spectacular views! As the perfect location for leisure and business travelers, we offer an outdoor heated pool overlooking Old Tampa Bay, On-Site Health Club, Galerie Restaurant & Lounge serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner and close to shopping, dining, and area attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Tampa Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Suites By Hilton Tampa Bay Hotel Tampa
- Doubletree Hotel Tampa Bay
- Doubletree Tampa
- Doubletree Guest Suite Tampa Bay