“Needs a revamp but good for one night” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Tampa - North Airport

You added Extended Stay America - Tampa - North Airport to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Tampa - North Airport
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5401 Beaumont Center Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33634 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
SAVE 15% TODAY!
Ranked #126 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
Sassari, Italy
“Needs a revamp but good for one night”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

I only spent one night after a late flight and was checked in very fast with no issues at all considering how late it was. The reception guy was very kind and helped me carry my heavy bags to my room, which was way too far from the reception.
The apartment is meant for a longer stay so it is equipped with a kitchen, fridge, microwave, iron and iron board.
It is a little dated and would definitely need a revamp. I could smell smoke in the room.
The grab and go breakfast is a pro and if you do not have a car to reach it(a cab from the airport is 13/15$) they do not provide a free shuttle.
A Gas station with a convenient store is within walking distance should you need cold drinks or snacks!!
Budget but recommended

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

I had a conference near tampa airport, I was thinking that this will be a nice place to stay since it was near the Airport NOT. My husband complain that he was itching thru the night, we got up the next morning, his back and my body was full of bite marks. THIS place is infested with bed bugs and I will be calling corporate as well bay news 9 or eight on your side. I have children and these nasty things will follow you everywhere. STAY AWAY

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

No pots pans coffee maker TV remote mold in bathroom dirty counter in kitchen just plain terrible compared to the Boise Idaho extended stay this place was not good Sure hope they get all the kinks out because extended stays are pretty nice

• Stayed July 2014
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

Do not stay here! Non-smoking rooms smell like smoke. Shower is held together with zip ties. No parking and dirty rooms. Fridge has leftover crumbs and not cleaned out plus there were no trash cans! There was also no bathmat - 2 towels and no soap. Lock your doors and remove valuables from car. This is our second room as the first was no even cleaned from the last guests.

• Stayed July 2014
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

My first room I could not even walking it smelled so bad I've been changed to another room which had nowhere conditioning and dirt and filth they said the manager had left for the evening and I would have to wait till tomorrow to get any compensation. Please look at my photos

Stayed July 2014
Grandview, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

Reserved a non smoking room, when I went in to the room it rigged like smoke. Trash can was not clean and full of cigarette butt. Requested a second room and tried twice to get in the room and lock will not open. After an hour trying to settle and relax finally got a third room. However, was still dirty and the worst part I got attack by bed bugs and the gave me a hard time to get refunded. Worst experience ever.

Room Tip: Do not choose this location.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

I chose this place just to have a place that I can cook. The room is dingy and dirty, there is mold all over. The carpet feels dirty like they never clean. The paneling was torn off cabinets. I booked a week so I wanted to ride it out especially since I couldn't get a refund. One night, I was in the bathroom and I sat on the toilet and saw a GIANT roach on the middle of the floor!! I managed to get him stuck under a box and left him there and complained to management. They then put me in a room that when I walked in there was someone's stuff was in there!! Then they "upgraded" me to a deluxe room which was nicer, but I was still paranoid about bugs getting in and I was SOOO happy to finally leave........... The only good part about this hotel is the kitchen you have and the fact that you're so close to everything on Hillsborough ave.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Been to Extended Stay America - Tampa - North Airport? Share your experiences!