“Terrible dirty” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Tampa - North Airport

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Tampa - North Airport to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Tampa - North Airport
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5401 Beaumont Center Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33634 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #107 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
“Terrible dirty”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

No pots pans coffee maker TV remote mold in bathroom dirty counter in kitchen just plain terrible compared to the Boise Idaho extended stay this place was not good Sure hope they get all the kinks out because extended stays are pretty nice

• Stayed July 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Tampa, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

Do not stay here! Non-smoking rooms smell like smoke. Shower is held together with zip ties. No parking and dirty rooms. Fridge has leftover crumbs and not cleaned out plus there were no trash cans! There was also no bathmat - 2 towels and no soap. Lock your doors and remove valuables from car. This is our second room as the first was no even cleaned from the last guests.

• Stayed July 2014
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

My first room I could not even walking it smelled so bad I've been changed to another room which had nowhere conditioning and dirt and filth they said the manager had left for the evening and I would have to wait till tomorrow to get any compensation. Please look at my photos

Stayed July 2014
Grandview, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

Reserved a non smoking room, when I went in to the room it rigged like smoke. Trash can was not clean and full of cigarette butt. Requested a second room and tried twice to get in the room and lock will not open. After an hour trying to settle and relax finally got a third room. However, was still dirty and the worst part I got attack by bed bugs and the gave me a hard time to get refunded. Worst experience ever.

Room Tip: Do not choose this location.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Tampa, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

I chose this place just to have a place that I can cook. The room is dingy and dirty, there is mold all over. The carpet feels dirty like they never clean. The paneling was torn off cabinets. I booked a week so I wanted to ride it out especially since I couldn't get a refund. One night, I was in the bathroom and I sat on the toilet and saw a GIANT roach on the middle of the floor!! I managed to get him stuck under a box and left him there and complained to management. They then put me in a room that when I walked in there was someone's stuff was in there!! Then they "upgraded" me to a deluxe room which was nicer, but I was still paranoid about bugs getting in and I was SOOO happy to finally leave........... The only good part about this hotel is the kitchen you have and the fact that you're so close to everything on Hillsborough ave.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

Everything went wrong. The room was like somebody dropped a bomb. Dirty, dog food, dog pee, beds were dirty and not make out, there were still some money on the table... The stuff was extremely rude. I had reservation, and she said that this dirty room is all that thay have and its not her problem. She said that we should find another hotel. At 11 PM!!! When she was giving me my money back, she gave me tree times inccorect sume of money back :( the place was full of drug addicts and prostitutes... BE CAREFUL - I DO NOT RECCOMEND THIS HOTEL TO ANYBODY!!!

• Stayed May 2014
Plano, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

I chose this hotel for location and price. Should have read reviews on here before. 1st room reeked of smoke and door lock had been broken from forced entry. 2nd room I settled for had good a/c. Room was plain like a motel 6. One small soap for bathroom no shampoo or conditioner. Closet door was missing. Carpet and tile floor was dirty. Asked for iron and ironing board which never received. The toilet flushes slower than any other I have ever heard! Pipes above floors clank at all hours.
Scheduled cleaning for Saturday and when I asked Sunday about the non service, the desk clerk said "sorry sweeties there was no weekend service" (knew that) when pressed she said "there was an error scheduling the weekend and we don't have anyone to work". I would have preferred a phone call stating such and could live with it.. But I dislike the lack of communication of promised services!
Arrived late one night to a guy walking a pitbull who tugged on his leash in my direction. If you have a pet.. Be prepared for other pets of any size. Since it's an outside entrance for each room..be prepared to hear everyone arriving and departing, dogs barking and people honking to pickup friends. Oh and it's next to the airport so be prepared for constant jet noise! (That's the only thing I expected other than a clean room and promised service)!

• Stayed May 2014

Been to Extended Stay America - Tampa - North Airport? Share your experiences!