“THE ABSOLUTE WORST” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Tampa - North Airport

Travelocity Ext. Stay America
Extended Stay America - Tampa - North Airport
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5401 Beaumont Center Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33634 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #98 of 158 hotels in Tampa
tpa
“THE ABSOLUTE WORST”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

This is the WORST hotel I have ever had the displeasure of staying in. A) ROACHES! B) The thermostat is broken with a flashing exclamation point on it. It has been this way for two days. C) Some of the regular, standard, ordinary cable channels like USA and ESPN disappeared the second night I was here. D) Whatever that is growing in the bathroom on the shower wall. E) The giant stain of indeterminate origin in the chair in the "sitting area". F) The rust/germ/bacteria party inside the vent of the A/C unit being blown all around the room. The first full day I was here I was unable to connect to your "complimentary" low speed internet. Im sure there are several other infractions which I am choosing to leave undiscovered at this time. This is horrendous. It is incomprehensible how you find it in good conscience to charge anyone to stay here. I do expect to be contacted regarding this matter. I will NEVER recommend anyone stay here EVER in life. In fact I will be doing quite the opposite. I have taken very clear pictures of each of the above mentioned issues and will be sharing them generously. I would love to be able to forward these photos to corporate as well so they are aware of the state of this property. In addition I will be notifying the front desk of these problems in less than 4 hours. I truly wish to have all monies paid to this property refunded immediately. Had I known your property was this bad I would sooner have slept in my car. I am severely disappointed in the entire Extended Stay America brand.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

64 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

Everything was very clean, the staff was very friendly. Kitchen was very convenient utensils were provided but need to go to desk for pots or pans or provide your own. Also to have a couch it's a $10 upgrade if available from the Basic Room. Otherwise our stay was Great.

Would definitely recommend.

Keith Rau.

• Stayed June 2013
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

I recently relocated from another state and initially decided to settle at Homestead Suites on temporary basis until I decided on permanent housing. After being there a month, I feel right at home- I actually like being there I do not think I will leave soon. Kimberly and the other staff are very pleasant and personable whenever I stop by the office. I have been there almost a month now and the upgrades recently made make it even better. The laundry is accessible and never have a problem waiting for laundry machines. It is best deal/rate for extended stay in area and the location is perfect being close to everything Tampa area has to offer. I personally rather stay at Homestead right now than move into an apartment, sign a lease, etc. For one person living alone- it is the right deal all around. I recommend Homestead to any business traveler or someone relocating alone as I did. Thank you!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

Heather & Kimberly are very guest oriented & friendly. They called to ensure the room met my expectations. They assisted me in an issue I had due to my back injury. I was very thankful. I would recommend this place as it is convenient for grocery stores and restaurants.

• Stayed June 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - North Airport, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a energizing review. I am glad to read that you were pleased with staff and accommodations, especially Heather and Kimberly. We really pride ourselves on being able to offer all of our guests friendly service, a convenient location and a clean room; it is very rewarding to know we were able to do this for you!

Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

Checked in with Kim - how perfectly friendly and accommodating. Rooms are very clean and that made me comfortable. I'm here for 5 weeks! The rates are the best in town. Gas BBQ grill out back - works perfectly. Laundry facility clean and everything works. This is just a fine place. I'd recommend it!

Room Tip: Any room is good room. The front desk staff will help you pick what will fit your needs.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - North Airport, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our accommodations as well as the staff. I will be sure to let all my employees know about your positive comments.

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope you continue to choose us for your extended stay needs when traveling in the future.
Tampa, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

I am a long-term lodger here, and although there has been minor issues, my overall experience has been positive. The staff is the best, especially Melissa G! :) Rooms could be a little larger. Definately need an oven and dishwasher, as well as a pool would be nice! :)

Room Tip: If you are looking for a standard, clean, reasonably place to stay, this is your place!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - North Airport, responded to this review, May 17, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time here with us and that our staff was able to accommodate you, especially Melissa! We hope to see you again soon.
Tampa, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

The stay at the Homestead was great. Not only was the room very clean and comfortable for the price, but the staff was always very attentive. It was nice to have a full size refrigerator and kitchen complete with dishes and a toaster !

Melissa and Tatiana at the front desk where completely attentive and helpful everytime I needed anything or any information. What was impressive is that everything was always clean..the room and the entire hotel grounds area. it was all well maintained.

Kudos to Siraj for maintaining a smooth running operation and a lovely staff !

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - North Airport, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you has a great stay with us and that the staff went above and beyond to take care of you, especially Melissa and Tatiana.

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Been to Extended Stay America - Tampa - North Airport? Share your experiences!