“Friendly, quiet, and convenient location.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Tampa - North Airport

You added Extended Stay America - Tampa - North Airport to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Tampa - North Airport
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5401 Beaumont Center Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33634 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #119 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
“Friendly, quiet, and convenient location.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

Heather & Kimberly are very guest oriented & friendly. They called to ensure the room met my expectations. They assisted me in an issue I had due to my back injury. I was very thankful. I would recommend this place as it is convenient for grocery stores and restaurants.

• Stayed June 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - North Airport, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a energizing review. I am glad to read that you were pleased with staff and accommodations, especially Heather and Kimberly. We really pride ourselves on being able to offer all of our guests friendly service, a convenient location and a clean room; it is very rewarding to know we were able to do this for you!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

Checked in with Kim - how perfectly friendly and accommodating. Rooms are very clean and that made me comfortable. I'm here for 5 weeks! The rates are the best in town. Gas BBQ grill out back - works perfectly. Laundry facility clean and everything works. This is just a fine place. I'd recommend it!

Room Tip: Any room is good room. The front desk staff will help you pick what will fit your needs.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - North Airport, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our accommodations as well as the staff. I will be sure to let all my employees know about your positive comments.

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope you continue to choose us for your extended stay needs when traveling in the future.
Tampa, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

I am a long-term lodger here, and although there has been minor issues, my overall experience has been positive. The staff is the best, especially Melissa G! :) Rooms could be a little larger. Definately need an oven and dishwasher, as well as a pool would be nice! :)

Room Tip: If you are looking for a standard, clean, reasonably place to stay, this is your place!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - North Airport, responded to this review, May 17, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time here with us and that our staff was able to accommodate you, especially Melissa! We hope to see you again soon.
Tampa, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

The stay at the Homestead was great. Not only was the room very clean and comfortable for the price, but the staff was always very attentive. It was nice to have a full size refrigerator and kitchen complete with dishes and a toaster !

Melissa and Tatiana at the front desk where completely attentive and helpful everytime I needed anything or any information. What was impressive is that everything was always clean..the room and the entire hotel grounds area. it was all well maintained.

Kudos to Siraj for maintaining a smooth running operation and a lovely staff !

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - North Airport, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you has a great stay with us and that the staff went above and beyond to take care of you, especially Melissa and Tatiana.

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

If you’re looking for a clean place that has good rates, allows pets & knows how to treat you right....this is the place. The staff is very kind. These days it’s hard to find a staff that knows how to treat customers.
We had a family emergency while staying here and the manager Siraj had gone out of his way to ensure our stay was stress free. That really helped a lot knowing we had one less thing to worry about.
I 100% recommend staying here.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - North Airport, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such encouraging things about your time here at our hotel. I'm so pleased to hear that we were able to meet your expectations and deliver a "home away from home" experience to you, especially when visiting because of a family emergency.

We hope all is well with your family!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

Tatiana at the front desk was so helpful and courteous. Taking time to make sure my stay was wonderful. It was in a great location, right by the airport and local attractions. Would definitely recommend this to friends and family.

• Stayed March 2013
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - North Airport, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm thrilled that our hotel met your standards of clean, modern, safe, and quiet for a great hotel. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area
Vega Baja, null, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

I recently stayed at the Homesteas Studio Suites. After reading a few reviews I must admit that I was a little worried. Upon my arrival at the hotel the staff was very friendly. Tatiana checked me in and made the process nice and pleasant. The room was a little outdated but it was very clean. In the room there were plenty of towels, coffee, creamer and sugar. The coffee maker was not working but it was replaced inmediately by the staff. They do not offer complimentary breakfast but the kitchen made up for it. Included with the room I had free acces to wifi as well as cable. I was sad to know that there were no channels in spanish. Also the tv was old and in desesperate need of an upgrade. I stayed a total of 7 days at the lowest rate room. Housekeeping service was done once during my stay but I was able to exchange my dirty towels for clean ones at the front desk. All in all my stay was a good one, and I would definitely come back when I return to the area. Keep up the good work.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that you were pleased with our amenities. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Been to Extended Stay America - Tampa - North Airport? Share your experiences!