“Terrific Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Tampa - North Airport

You added Extended Stay America - Tampa - North Airport to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Tampa - North Airport
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5401 Beaumont Center Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33634 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #120 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
Tampa, Florida, United States
“Terrific Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

The stay at the Homestead was great. Not only was the room very clean and comfortable for the price, but the staff was always very attentive. It was nice to have a full size refrigerator and kitchen complete with dishes and a toaster !

Melissa and Tatiana at the front desk where completely attentive and helpful everytime I needed anything or any information. What was impressive is that everything was always clean..the room and the entire hotel grounds area. it was all well maintained.

Kudos to Siraj for maintaining a smooth running operation and a lovely staff !

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - North Airport, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you has a great stay with us and that the staff went above and beyond to take care of you, especially Melissa and Tatiana.

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

If you’re looking for a clean place that has good rates, allows pets & knows how to treat you right....this is the place. The staff is very kind. These days it’s hard to find a staff that knows how to treat customers.
We had a family emergency while staying here and the manager Siraj had gone out of his way to ensure our stay was stress free. That really helped a lot knowing we had one less thing to worry about.
I 100% recommend staying here.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - North Airport, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such encouraging things about your time here at our hotel. I'm so pleased to hear that we were able to meet your expectations and deliver a "home away from home" experience to you, especially when visiting because of a family emergency.

We hope all is well with your family!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

Tatiana at the front desk was so helpful and courteous. Taking time to make sure my stay was wonderful. It was in a great location, right by the airport and local attractions. Would definitely recommend this to friends and family.

• Stayed March 2013
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - North Airport, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm thrilled that our hotel met your standards of clean, modern, safe, and quiet for a great hotel. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area
Vega Baja, null, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

I recently stayed at the Homesteas Studio Suites. After reading a few reviews I must admit that I was a little worried. Upon my arrival at the hotel the staff was very friendly. Tatiana checked me in and made the process nice and pleasant. The room was a little outdated but it was very clean. In the room there were plenty of towels, coffee, creamer and sugar. The coffee maker was not working but it was replaced inmediately by the staff. They do not offer complimentary breakfast but the kitchen made up for it. Included with the room I had free acces to wifi as well as cable. I was sad to know that there were no channels in spanish. Also the tv was old and in desesperate need of an upgrade. I stayed a total of 7 days at the lowest rate room. Housekeeping service was done once during my stay but I was able to exchange my dirty towels for clean ones at the front desk. All in all my stay was a good one, and I would definitely come back when I return to the area. Keep up the good work.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that you were pleased with our amenities. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Minneapolis, Minnesota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

Arrived on 3/17/2013. Am currently here while writing this on 4/2/2013 My expectations were low. I just need a clean, safe place to stay with a reliable internet connection. It does seem clean and safe. The internet connection is the problem for me. I chose to stay here because I thought they would have high-speed internet. I do a lot of work on-line so I really need a solid internet connection. It doesn't have to be super fast, just reliable.

The place met my immediate expectations. It's a little beat up, but that's part of why the price is right.

My BIG problem is with the internet connection. I paid extra for 30 days of high speed internet. It worked great for two days, then it was completely down for over 2 days while they replaced some hardware. Then it worked good for a couple of days, then for the last 9 days it has barely worked at all. It gets worse each day. 9 days ago I spent an hour on the phone with tech support. According to their tests everything's great so it must be my computer right? Besides, they've already got my money. But, I have a bachelor's degree in computer science and a master's degree in software engineering. There's nothing wrong with my computer. And, I need to work from it.

I'd like to stay for another month or two, but I'm going to have to leave because the Wifi speed is about 28Kbits/sec at it's fastest. As far as management is concerned there's no problem because they've already got my money. They probably won't even care when I have them refund a few weeks of it because I'm leaving early.

I travel about 11 months out of the year. This has the worst internet connection of all the places I've stayed in the last year (20+ different places around the country). Because of the internet problems I will never consider coming back. It's too bad. Other than that, the place would be acceptable.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. The internet access you described is not acceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. In response to your feedback, we will address this issues with our internet provider. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. I hope that you will contact me directly, at nap@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

I stayed here while there was work being done on my home. The staff was very accomodating and friendly. The rooms were clean and had everything I needed. The hotel is a little dated could used and update such as new tvs (flat screens preferebly). the only issue i had was with the key/lock. i had to get my key reset a few times. but overall i was very happy with my stay. i will recommend this hotel to friends and family if they are ever in need, :)

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
mgrmaf, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - North Airport, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
I just received your review of our property. Myself and the staff are very pleased that we were able to make your stay a good one! Please do not hesitate to contact us for your future lodging needs.
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

Overall the stay was great. The staff did a very good job of beind welcoming and accomodating to all my needs. The rooms are a little outdated but compared to other hotels i stayed at it was worth more than i paid. I really enjoyed the landscape it created a relaxing and secluded feel as well as a nice view. I wish there was more to do but i did make use of the grilling area and that was nice to have. Rooms had everything i needed and after i asked for extra pillows i quickly had some brought to my door. The TV could stand for some updating as well as the floors. Pots and pans werent in the room but quickly learned i just had to ask for some. I would recomend to others looking for a quiet place to stay while away from home. I want to thank the staff as well very friendly and put a smile on my face. I hope to see you all again soon. Thank You!

Room Tip: First building away from the highway.