“Feel Like a Kid Again” 5 of 5 stars

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
7 attraction reviews
“Feel Like a Kid Again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2014 NEW

During a training seminar in Tampa our company hosted a "team building" exercise at Q-Zar. 14 of us were there...3 of us wanted to be...for all of about 5 minutes. The staff was very good about getting everyone pumped up and excited to play. So much so that after the two games we reserved (that hardly anyone wanted to play) were over, we were all willing to skip our dinner reservations for a tie breaker.
The people in our group ranged in age from 23 to 53 and every single one of us would go back and do it again...and again...and again. If you find yourself in a group of people with nothing to do on a Wednesday night, Q-Zar is the place to go!

Visited November 2014

Raleigh, North Carolina
13 attraction reviews
“Loads of Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

We visited Q-Zar on a Sunday and parents could play for free with their kids if they mentioned the Parent's Day Promotion. My husband and son played 3 games of laser tag for $30...and hour and a half of fun for only $30 was a great deal. There was a snack bar available. We really enjoyed our visit and it was a nice way to burn off some energy in the afternoon. The staff was friendly and helpful. I highly recommend taking advantage of the Parent's Day Promotion. It's a great deal.

Visited July 2014
Tampa, Florida
29 attraction reviews
“Not a Terrible Experience”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

I visited Q-Zar not too long ago.

Arcade: The arcade is very small, and leaves much to be desired. The machines are in acceptable condition. There are very few that make you actually want to play them. The space for the acrade games seem very small considering the establishment. The prizes are about the same as you would find in most other places. Nothing seemed to stand out from any other place that I have visited.

Lazertag: The lazer tag play field is not bad at all. I believe it is the biggest in the Tampa Bay area. Our group of 6 had two faulty vests that had trouble with the guns even at point blank range. They replaced them and it was not a problem, but it took away from the time that they had to play. We went a second time and it was fun, but we decided to call it at two.

Over all I had a good time, but only because of the lazer tag. I like the size and layout of the lazer tag field. Average rating because of the entire establishment.

Visited January 2014
Tampa, Florida
“Great fun for all ages!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

This place is amazing fun. I thought it was just for kids but it was amazing how much fun I had. Everyone there was extremely polite and they enforce safety rules which makes it safe and fun. They have lots of fun arcade games in the lobby while you wait for your game to start and the pizza is excellent also. I recommend this place for anyone who wants to try something different and have a blast!

Visited September 2013
“great place its a blast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

I like qzar. its a great place for the kids to hang out. the kids can have a fun time in a safe place. the staff is very friendly and the prices are reasonable, games are 15 min long. the games are ok too,.

Visited August 2013

Been to Q-Zar Tampa? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Q-Zar Tampa, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.