“Fun for younger kids” 4 of 5 stars

(813) 443-3861
Improve this listing
Ranked #25 of 148 things to do in Tampa
More attraction details
Owner description: Glazer Children's Museum is a 53,000 square foot facility in the heart of Downtown Tampa. Created specifically for children 10 and under, the Museum is a place where parents and children can learn through play and shared discovery. We offer 170 "interactivities" in 12 themed areas for families to explore and connect while having fun along the way.The Museum can be easily reached from anywhere in the Tampa Bay area. All themed areas on most exhibits are wheel chair accessible.
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Fun for younger kids”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

My kids are 8 and 9 and had a fabulous time. A few things they were a little too old for so I would say this museum is mainly for ages 2 to 7.

1 Thank atta76

Westford, Massachusetts, United States
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Nice Visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

This review is difficult for me b/c I have been to the Please Touch Museum in Philadelphia which is the most fabulous interactive kids museum ever, so I'll try to not compare this museum to that museum. Overall, I would say that this museum is very good. The location is great, the building is clean, the staff is very nice, and the exhibits overall are good. We visited on Memorial Day, and the museum set up carnival games around the museum which I thought was a great touch! My only gripes with this museum is that it's not as big as I thought it was going to be based on information I read, and many of the exhibits didn't work which was disappointing. My son is four and really enjoyed the exhibits that were working, however. I think that, if the museum adds a few more exhibits and upkeeps the existing exhibits better, this place would be a definite place to visit for families in Tampa, especially considering the cost of the tickets compared to some of the other attractions in the city.

Visited May 2013
Tampa, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“not for all kids”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

We took our 9 year old and 18 month old grandsons. The museum just wasn't suited for their ages. It seems like it is geared toward kids from 3-7 years old.

5 Thank Gin F
Ruskin, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great for kids”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

My son loved every minute of this museum. He loved all the stuff they had there. He is a big dinosaur lover and when he saw them there he was in love. Great place for kids.

Visited June 2013
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great for Little kids”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

My twin 3 year old girls love this place. It's interactive and there's something for everyone to do. They loved playing Doctor and Firefighting. They also had fun in the little store. We ended the day in the beach area off the boat. It was clean and pretty organized. We bought the family membership for the better deal and its a great place out of the sun or rain. It is best suited for 2-5 year olds. There was a couple things 5-7 would like but not enough for all day fun.

Visited July 2013

Been to Glazer Children's Museum? Share your experiences!