“Must do this!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 117 Activities in Tampa
Type: Boat Tours, Sightseeing Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer Half and Full Day Sails, Sunset Sails, and Custom Charters seven days a week on our comfortable 36' sailing catamaran. All trips include great food and soft drinks served by our First Mate. Our trips are very private. We carry a maximum of six guests per trip. Perfect for locals and visitors to Tampa. Also a great way to entertain family or clients. Come see Tampa From a whole new prospective aboard NoShooz Sailing Catamaran!!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Stairs / elevator
Tampa, Florida, United States
“Must do this!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

We had friends visiting from Ohio (where it is still snowing!) so we wanted to give them a great Tampa experience. We did the sunset sail with Kevin, who was a very accommodating and easy-going host/captain. It was fantastic - relaxing, beautiful, and Kevin pointed out some dolphins, sting rays, and Tampa landmarks during our sail. Our friends LOVED it, as did we. I'm definitely recommending this to my Tampa Bay friends, and I would even love to do this again soon.

Visited April 2013
kevinfyfe, Manager at Tampa Bay Sailing Tours, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Thank you for the kind words. You guys were a great group! It was a pleasure to serve you.

Pensacola, Florida, United States
“A must for a visitor or local!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

I recently booked a private sunset sail with some girlfriends. One of my closest girlfriends recently had an unexpected death of her 18 year old daughter. I thought that this would be something that could help relax her and take her mind away from such a dark place for even just a little bit. It was such a great idea. We had the best time. Kevin is the most amazing host. He has such a great calming spirit. Everything was beyond perfect. I must say captain Kevin does make this experience one of a kind. I cannot say enough wonderful things about him. I would strongly recommend this trip to anyone. You will never see such beauty until you see Tampa from this sail. I was so impressed with the entire experience that I actually booked another sail for this weekend. I cant wait!

Visited March 2013
kevinfyfe, Manager at Tampa Bay Sailing Tours, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
It was great having you ladies out for this trip. I'm so glad you enjoyed yourselves! I look forward to having you out again. It's hard to imagine such a sad situation. Take care. Thanks again.- Kevin
“Sailing in Tampa Bay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

We were sailing with Kevin in Tampa Bay on March 30th. It was a beautiful day for a sail and Kevin was a wonderful host. I would highly recommend

Punta Gorda, Florida
“WONDERFUL RELAXING DAY”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

Our group of 5 very much enjoyed our day on beautiful Tampa Bay. It was wonderful to sit back and relax and view the city skyline, islands and gorgeous homes. Kevin was an excellent host and the fact that the snacks, drinks and lunch were included was a nice touch. We highly recommend the afternoon cruise and hope to take the sunset cruise in the future.

Visited March 2013
kevinfyfe, Manager at Tampa Bay Sailing Tours, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
It was a pleasure to meet you guys. Hope to see you again soon on the Sunset Trip aboard NoShooz! Take care.
Chicago, Illinois
“Highlight of trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

My family enjoyed a beautiful evening out last week on a sunset sail with captain Kevin. Beautiful views, relaxing trip and the highlight of our week. When I asked what there was to do in Tampa, the captain replied "You're doing it." He was so right. This is a great activity. My adult children thought Mom was awesome for arranging this.

Visited March 2013
kevinfyfe, Manager at Tampa Bay Sailing Tours, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
It was great to meet your family! Hopefully one day we can sail again! All the best. Captain Kevin