“Under Delivers” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Chart House - Tampa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #106 of 2,001 Restaurants in Tampa
Cross street: Rocky Point Drive
Tampa, Florida
“Under Delivers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

We had a party of six celebrating a milestone birthday. The food was excellent and the view of Tampa Bay was very pleasant. It may have been the season, but the restaurant was only slightly filled and the space seemed cavernous.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Portland, Oregon
“Fine dining with a view”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Great appetizers (hot and cold seafood dishes), great drinks, EXCELLENT main course of Grouper with quinoa and mix veggies. Would easily go there again.

Visited July 2013
Palm Harbor, Florida
“Excellent food, great view”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

The food was superbly prepared and the presentation excellent. The view overlooking Tampa Bay adds a delightful ambiance to this fine dining establishment. The only shortcoming was the lack of old world wines on the wine list.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Hampton, New Hampshire
“Excellent views and food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

We were in town for a wedding and had lunch at the Chart House. We all had an excellent meal. The service was great and they were very nice and helpful throughout the meal. We had the lava cakes for dessert which were incredible (highly recommend). I was only in town for a day, but my family returned the following day for lunch again.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Palm Harbor, Florida
“Work Function”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

We just finished tonight as we had a huge dinner party for work. I really enjoyed the appetizers we were given, the crab cake was better than expected(I am from Maryland-we love our crab), just a bit undercooked. The bruschetta is top of the line, the spring roll was a bit bland but overall very nice since we had so many people.

The clam chowder is very good.

Our choices for dinner were good, I chose the prime rib. Very good! Nice flavors. The sides would disappoinment me if I were to come in and pay but expected.

The service was flawless, our server was quiet but nice.

I give four out of five because the food did not stand out from other places, it was a typical fair you would get at a wedding reception. Nothing but the bread stood out. But I did appreciate the ambiance, as the location is odd as I live by the beach and the Bay isn't where I would take anyone out for a special occasion.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere