“The most fun ever !” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 118 Activities in Tampa
Type: Segway Tours, Sightseeing Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: There is not a better time to be had in Tampa. Come and experience the fun and adventure to be had riding your very own Segway I2 personal transporter through beautiful downtown Tampa and its surrounding islands. Admire the sun setting over the water, dolphins playing and even a few celebrity homes as you whiz about on a Segway personal transporter.
Albertville Alabama
3 attraction reviews
“The most fun ever !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I are both over 70, but we had absolutely the best time on the Segway tour. It was easy to learn and fun to ride. We got to see many beautiful sights in Tampa, starting with the Riverwalk and later rode through the University of Tampa. I highly recommend this tour to any and all. The guides were very good and informative.

Dover, Delaware, United States
6 attraction reviews
“Super fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

Super fun way to see the city. Our tour guide was so knowledgable of the area and was entertaining as well. I would do this again and recommend everyone to try it. Even if you live in the area.

Tampa, Florida
“Completely Delighted With Segway Tour!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

I (age 71) took my grandson (age 12), and we both loved it! We've lived in Tampa 12 years but saw the downtown from different perspectives than ever before. My concerns ahead of time proved unfounded -- the Segway was easy for all ages to learn quickly, the tour guides were helpful and informative and patient, there was a break and bathroom stop halfway through, we wore helmets and I felt very safe. We traveled farther than I expected (a delight, and all very easy), through downtown, along Riverwalk, to Harbor Island, saw a lot. Fun for locals, great for out of town guests -- I plan to go again and to recommend it to everyone I know!

palm harbor
“Tampa Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

We just want everyone to know it was very well worth it! My husband and I had an excellent time, our tour guide was the best and made everything go really smooth. I have to admit I was a bit afraid to do It (knowing I don't have the best balance in the world), and Tom made it seem too easy, but he looked at me, told me exactly what to do, and how to do It, and off I went for a FABULOUS MAGIC CARPET RIDE! We loved it and this Saturday we r going on the tour in St. Petersburg! Thanks again Tom!
Kim & George

New Port Richey, Florida
“Tampa Segway Tour of Downtown”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

We had a blast doing this tour. Our guide was patient and very thorough with his tour. We are from this area and still learned so much about downtown Tampa. My husband said this is a must in every city that we visit and my 15 year old son had a blast! This was a great buy on Groupon!