“Lovely food good service!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Ashford, England, United Kingdom
“Lovely food good service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

When we arrived and got out the car you could tell that it was going to be good as it was packed with people and smelt absolutely amazing. We got in and sat waiting for a table to be ready and you can go and get drinks whilst your waiting for your table to be prepared. When we got seated we had the most welcoming waiter and talked us through the menu. The food was lovely and so was pudding! A lovely meal with all ages!

Apollo Beach
“Very good steak for the price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

Love to get the ribeye steak. Very tasty and comes with a salad and a side for right under $20.00. They also bring hot crusty bread.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Terrific steaks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

Great restaurant for steaks! The steaks were cooked to order as we specified. I guess the only thing I would say was in their attempt for quicker service they brought our steaks before we were finished with half of our salads. The server we had was very polite and always smiling, a good sign of good service. She made us feel like she was happy we were there. They had food runners and I would expect them to not bring the food as quickly as they did. I would suggest they look at the table and see if they are ready for their steaks. I guess the only word I would say to describe the staff is "Slow down".

Jackson
“Jekyll and Hyde”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

On 15 Aug 13, went to LongHorn Steakhouse. Service was great , steak would melt in your mouth. Potato was cooked perfect, fell away from the skin. Went back 16 Aug 13, MISTAKE. Salads were brought out, and before we had an opportunity to finish them Steaks were brought out, when something was said to server, he explained how he could take the steaks back and then he would warm them up before he brought them back out. I asked to speak to the manager to let him know so, perhaps he could stop this from happening to someone else in the future. Manager said "I am sorry, I can put the unfinished salads in a box, and you can take them home with you, or I can take the steaks back, and warm them back up, when your done with your salads.." I was surprised, I assumed this was a fine steak restaurant. The steak turned out to be tough, the potato was not cooked all the way. It was a shame their wasn't any consistency in management or cooks.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Huntington Beach, California, United States
“Good food ad affordable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

This is a great place to have a meal. It is affordable and has a great selection. I had pork chops, and they were wonderful. The servers were great and know what is the best meal to purchase. I will return in the future.

• Visited July 2013