We liked the room design: two comfortable queen sized beds and a separate seating area with a sectional sofa. There is a separate room with sink and toilet and another room with shower/tub and sink. The hotel is new, quiet and very clean. It is well maintained and the employees were friendly. There is an outdoor pool, but it was not functional in winter weather (water not heated). There is also a business center with free internet access. Our room had microwave and small fridge. The only minor service disconnect was during breakfast. For example, they serve waffles, but often there was no syrup. They serve dry cereal but sometimes there was no milk. The hotel can be difficult to locate but once you figure your way around the temporary contruction it is close to I-75 and the University of S. Florida campus. It is about 70 minutes from Disney Resorts and 30 minutes from downtown Tampa. Probably just over an hour from Clearwater Beach. Other than included breakfast, there is no dining facility at the hotel but there are many dining and shopping options nearby on Bruce B. Downs Blvd.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites By Marriott Tampa North / Tampa Palms Hotel Tampa
- Springhill Suites By Marriott Tampa North / Tampa Palms Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the NEW Springhill Suites Tampa North! Spacious suites, hot breakfast, upgraded amenities and an inspiring design will ensure each stay with us is revitalizing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, HotelsClick, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your SpringHill Suites by Marriott Tampa North / Tampa Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.