You added SpringHill Suites by Marriott Tampa North / Tampa Palms to your Saves list
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Tampa North / Tampa Palms
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #16 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
“No Complaints”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2014

We had a most pleasant stay at this Springhill Suites in Tampa Palms in August 2014, starting with such a pleasant front office employee, Lauren, whom I could tell was liked by all after seeing her mingling with other guests during the fabulous complimentary breakfast(cereals, pastries, fruit, oatmeal, eggs, meats and waffles!). Rooms had everything we needed, from large screen tv which was able to be turned to face one side of room or the other, to wonderful showerhead and great Paul Mitchell shampoo and conditioner. There was also a pool with lots of sunshine and chairs to lounge in, as well as a 24-hour exercise room which included cardio machines with tvs attached.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Lauren F, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Tampa North / Tampa Palms, responded to this review, September 2, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review this property, we always appreciate any kind of feedback. I greatly enjoyed reading your positive feedback, regarding the hot breakfast, the beautiful rooms, the fitness center, and how can I forget.. our Paul Mitchell shampoo and conditioner. Thank you for your comments about myself, I truly love meeting new guests and always want to show them that we (Marriott Springhill Suites Tampa North), and myself greatly appreciate their business and being at our property. Thank you once again, and we hope to see you soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Deltona, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2014

We stayed at the Springhill Suites Tampa for 2 nights. We were going to Busch Gardens. The rooms were clean and spacious.The free breakfast had good choices and was just what we needed to get us started for a day at Busch Gardens.The staff was friendly and courteous.It is close to all kinds of restaurants and the convenience of I-75.

Dear Guest,

I am so glad you enjoyed your trip to Busch Gardens, and we could be the lucky hotel that you chose. Thank you for candid comments about our property, it sounds like you truly enjoyed every aspect: the restaurants, Busch Gardens, hot breakfast, and of course all our staff. When you come back to visit Busch Gardens, please keep us in mind. We would love to be your chosen hotel for a vacation of fun!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2014

First let me say that the Springhill Suites Tampa North/Tampa Palms was fantastic place to stay as my family stayed here from 8/17/14 to 8/22/14. The rooms were beyond clean and the staff was AWESOME!! Everyone at this hotel cares about the guests at it showed from the girl that provided the breakfast in the mornings to the housekeeping staff cleaning the rooms. The front desk was great as well accommodating any request that I had. I had to print out documents and scan documents for a real estate transaction and the manager Barbara was able to assist me with that by allowing me to use the computer in the office. Thank You so much!! The staff went beyond what Marriott expects so Marriott should be PROUD of the people in place working to provide the best guest experience.

Robby

Room Tip: I am sure selecting any room in this hotel will not disappoint you.
Dear Guest,

What more can I say? It sounds like you touched on every point that we love to hear about. Thank you for taking the time for your positive review. From breakfast area, to front desk, to our rooms, and my general manager, we all thank you from the bottom of our hearts our service and gratitude for your business. When you are in the area, I hope you will remember us. We hope to see you soon!
Fort Myers, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2014

I've stayed at this property several times. I returned for 2 days last week. Staff is very sweet and the rooms are always clean. Restaurants and interstate are close. Breakfast had plenty of choices. They offer happy hour during the week too.

Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

I am so pleased that you were happy with your stay, and that we are your go-to business hotel. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to review our property, especially since this was a work trip. I can only imagine how busy your schedule is. We hope to see you soon, and I will definitely pass these comments on to my fellow staff and, of course, we hope to see you for happy hour on Tuesday and Wednesdays!
Toledo, Ohio
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014

This Springhill is designed the same as any other Springhill but that is where the comparison stops. The staff isn't friendly; they don't greet you as you leave and enter. The woman at checkout didn't even speak to me. They are just there to do the minimum. They have an evening reception which is nice. However they don't tell you about it at check in or at any other time. The lobby was dirty when we checked in and our bathroom was disgusting. I don't think they ever cleaned behind the sink or along the baseboards. It's like they just mopped the center of the floor. I thought the beds were uncomfortable but that isn't their fault. Just a personal preference and you can't please everyone in that regard. The breakfast was typical though it was the same thing both mornings including the same muffin flavor. The problem was that the area was dirty with a lot of dirty tables. I asked the attendant a question but she just looked at me and walked away. Overall, I won't stay here again. There are too many options to choose a substandard Marriott property.

Dear Guest,

First, let me start off by saying thank you for your comments about the Springhill Suites Tampa North. It sounds like you had quite a negative experience, and I'm glad you have written your review for we can correct these issues in the future. I apologize that you were not satisfied with your stay, and especially our staff and room cleanliness. Please contact me directly at (813) 558-0300 and I would love to personally speak with you for we could make this up and regain your trust and confidence in this Marriott Springhill Suites. We take your comments very seriously, and we will definitely work on improving you and all of our future guests' stay. We aim to strive for perfection, and when we don't, we aim to fix the issues as well. I hope to speak with you soon.
Orlando
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

Clean, friendly, typical Springhill Suites. Comfortable bed. Would definitely stay here again if in the neighborhood. Friendly staff. Professional. All rooms have fridge and microwave. Breakfast typical breakfast fare of eggs, sausage, etc. Have stayed here on several occasions.

Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Lauren F, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Tampa North / Tampa Palms, responded to this review, August 21, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your candid comments about the Marriott Springhill Suites Tampa North. We greatly appreciate any kind of feedback, positive or negative. Thank you for your kind words about our staff, and for coming back! We pride ourselves on great customer service, which is always professional. We hope to see you sooner than later when you are in the neighborhood. Thank you once again, for taking the time to review our property.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

Very good hotel for short stay, buffet breakfast excellent, very clean and an excellent treatment by staff, close to attractions, rooms very comfortable and clean, very quiet and no external noise, definitely recommend

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. It seems to me that you had an excellent stay, and was perfect in every way. Thank you for commending our room cleanliness, and our breakfast buffett. These two things always go unnoticed by guests, and I will definitely show them your praise. We hope to see you soon when you come visit the parks! Thank you for your positive review once again!

Been to SpringHill Suites by Marriott Tampa North / Tampa Palms? Share your experiences!