“Great Service!! Great Staff!! Great Location” 5 of 5 stars
Review of SpringHill Suites by Marriott Tampa North / Tampa Palms

You added SpringHill Suites by Marriott Tampa North / Tampa Palms to your Saves list
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Tampa North / Tampa Palms
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5396 Primrose Lake Circle, Tampa, FL 33647   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #23 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
“Great Service!! Great Staff!! Great Location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2014

First let me say that the Springhill Suites Tampa North/Tampa Palms was fantastic place to stay as my family stayed here from 8/17/14 to 8/22/14. The rooms were beyond clean and the staff was AWESOME!! Everyone at this hotel cares about the guests at it showed from the girl that provided the breakfast in the mornings to the housekeeping staff cleaning the rooms. The front desk was great as well accommodating any request that I had. I had to print out documents and scan documents for a real estate transaction and the manager Barbara was able to assist me with that by allowing me to use the computer in the office. Thank You so much!! The staff went beyond what Marriott expects so Marriott should be PROUD of the people in place working to provide the best guest experience.

Robby

Room Tip: I am sure selecting any room in this hotel will not disappoint you.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Lauren F, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Tampa North / Tampa Palms, responded to this review, September 2, 2014
Dear Guest,

What more can I say? It sounds like you touched on every point that we love to hear about. Thank you for taking the time for your positive review. From breakfast area, to front desk, to our rooms, and my general manager, we all thank you from the bottom of our hearts our service and gratitude for your business. When you are in the area, I hope you will remember us. We hope to see you soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Fort Myers, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2014

I've stayed at this property several times. I returned for 2 days last week. Staff is very sweet and the rooms are always clean. Restaurants and interstate are close. Breakfast had plenty of choices. They offer happy hour during the week too.

Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

I am so pleased that you were happy with your stay, and that we are your go-to business hotel. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to review our property, especially since this was a work trip. I can only imagine how busy your schedule is. We hope to see you soon, and I will definitely pass these comments on to my fellow staff and, of course, we hope to see you for happy hour on Tuesday and Wednesdays!
Toledo, Ohio
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014

This Springhill is designed the same as any other Springhill but that is where the comparison stops. The staff isn't friendly; they don't greet you as you leave and enter. The woman at checkout didn't even speak to me. They are just there to do the minimum. They have an evening reception which is nice. However they don't tell you about it at check in or at any other time. The lobby was dirty when we checked in and our bathroom was disgusting. I don't think they ever cleaned behind the sink or along the baseboards. It's like they just mopped the center of the floor. I thought the beds were uncomfortable but that isn't their fault. Just a personal preference and you can't please everyone in that regard. The breakfast was typical though it was the same thing both mornings including the same muffin flavor. The problem was that the area was dirty with a lot of dirty tables. I asked the attendant a question but she just looked at me and walked away. Overall, I won't stay here again. There are too many options to choose a substandard Marriott property.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

First, let me start off by saying thank you for your comments about the Springhill Suites Tampa North. It sounds like you had quite a negative experience, and I'm glad you have written your review for we can correct these issues in the future. I apologize that you were not satisfied with your stay, and especially our staff and room cleanliness. Please contact me directly at (813) 558-0300 and I would love to personally speak with you for we could make this up and regain your trust and confidence in this Marriott Springhill Suites. We take your comments very seriously, and we will definitely work on improving you and all of our future guests' stay. We aim to strive for perfection, and when we don't, we aim to fix the issues as well. I hope to speak with you soon.
Orlando
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

Clean, friendly, typical Springhill Suites. Comfortable bed. Would definitely stay here again if in the neighborhood. Friendly staff. Professional. All rooms have fridge and microwave. Breakfast typical breakfast fare of eggs, sausage, etc. Have stayed here on several occasions.

Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Lauren F, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Tampa North / Tampa Palms, responded to this review, August 21, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your candid comments about the Marriott Springhill Suites Tampa North. We greatly appreciate any kind of feedback, positive or negative. Thank you for your kind words about our staff, and for coming back! We pride ourselves on great customer service, which is always professional. We hope to see you sooner than later when you are in the neighborhood. Thank you once again, for taking the time to review our property.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

Very good hotel for short stay, buffet breakfast excellent, very clean and an excellent treatment by staff, close to attractions, rooms very comfortable and clean, very quiet and no external noise, definitely recommend

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. It seems to me that you had an excellent stay, and was perfect in every way. Thank you for commending our room cleanliness, and our breakfast buffett. These two things always go unnoticed by guests, and I will definitely show them your praise. We hope to see you soon when you come visit the parks! Thank you for your positive review once again!
Shreveport, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

We were in the area to visit Busch Gardens (about a 10-15 minute drive away) and about a 30 minute drive from the airport. The hotel is off the beaten path but close to restaurants, shopping outlet and other shops. However, you will not find a souvenir shop or many souvenirs in the area.
It was a wonderful hotel - quiet, nice lobby and clean modern rooms (European feel). We felt very safe. The breakfast was good - had a variety (fruit, breads, eggs, meat, etc.). The staff was great and helpful especially Lauren (she remembered our names). We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Lauren F, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Tampa North / Tampa Palms, responded to this review, July 26, 2014
Dear Guest,

We are pleased to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us, and that you enjoyed the parks. Thank you for your candid comments, and praising our room style and hot breakfast. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to review our property.I am so pleased that you enjoyed our breakfast, which sometimes goes alittle unappreciated for how hard our lovely ladies work. I will defintely tell them that you enjoyed our assortment. Finally, thank you for your comments about our staff and myself. I truly believe that a staff is what makes a difference in a hotel, whether they are cheery and helpful or not. I am so glad that I was able to meet you during your vacation at Busch Gardens. We hope that next time you are in the area, please come see us again!
Oviedo, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

Our family just enjoyed staying at SpringHill Suites by Marriott - Tampa North/Tampa Palms during a weekend getaway to visit Busch Gardens & Adventure Island. This hotel was 10-15 minutes away from the parks. There were plenty of other hotels that were closer to the parks but the larger rooms at SpringHill encouraged us to book there. It didn't hurt that the hotel was away from the parks. Not nearly as crowded. Near many restaurants and a very big and pretty cool movie theater. Our room had two queen beds and a sleeper sofa. The entire property was very clean and well taken care of. Breakfast is included. Nothing super-fancy but it got the job done. Definitely a hotel worth staying at if you're in the area.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

We are so pleased that we were able to accomodate you at our property. Thank you for taking the time to review us, we definitely appreciate your positive feedback. Thank you for your candid thoughts about our location, breakfast and our european style rooms. We pride ourselves on the seperate vanity and bath, which makes for easier accomodations when taking a shower/ doing hair or makeup.We hope you enjoyed the parks, and that you will be staying us again when you come for your mini- vacation to Busch Gardens.

Been to SpringHill Suites by Marriott Tampa North / Tampa Palms? Share your experiences!