“Incredibly Quiet, Nice Room” 4 of 5 stars
Review of SpringHill Suites by Marriott Tampa North / Tampa Palms

You added SpringHill Suites by Marriott Tampa North / Tampa Palms to your Saves list
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Tampa North / Tampa Palms
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5396 Primrose Lake Circle, Tampa, FL 33647   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #16 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
Burlington, NJ
“Incredibly Quiet, Nice Room”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

I stayed here for a business trip in Lutz. The location was pretty easy to find, and is connected to a small shopping area that makes getting food pretty easy. The hotel itself is incredibly quiet, when I checked in it was really peaceful.

My room was a pleasant surprise. The suite had a living room area that included a flat screen TV, couch, and workstation. Free (reliable) wifi was a plus. I was able to watch TV while getting some work done at the desk. The TV rotates on its stand, so when it was ready for sleep, I could catch a late show too.

The bedroom area had a nice size bed and lots of sunlight. The bathroom is split - a toilet & sink area exists within its own door, and the shower and another sink are in another area. I was traveling alone so this didn't really matter to me but I could see how this would be a nice perk if traveling with multiple people.

The staff was super pleasant with me the entire time, and the property had a nice outdoor pool (that I should have used!). Fitness center was good, and open 24 hours.

This hotel was just fine for me, and in fact I have already booked my next stay here when I return next week!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Ruth C, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Tampa North / Tampa Palms, responded to this review, January 24, 2014
Thank you for sharing your positive comments about your stay with us at the Springhill Suites Tampa North. We appreciate you pointing out the great functionality of our rooms . We are delighted to hear that all our amenities were to your liking during your stay and we look forward to have you as our guest again in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

I love this hotel. The staff is so nice and helpful and I love the décor. The rooms are comfortable and spacious and remind me of a hotel in Europe I really like. It is a good value and the complementary breakfast is really nice. I recommend this for parents visiting USF for graduation or Family weekend.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Ruth C, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Tampa North / Tampa Palms, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for the positive comments! It always bring a smile to our face when a guest is not only happy with the hotel, but with the staff and the breakfast as well. We are so pleased that you chose our hotel to stay and look forward to seeing you in the near future.
Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Stayed here for 3 nights. Nice size room for 5 people. 2 queen size beds and a sofa bed. Plenty of room for everyone. Comfortable with great customer service. The hot breakfast was good with spinach as a side. I added it to every meal and felt good about starting my day with healthy choices. I'm adding spinach to the breakfast menu at home. The women who fix up the breakfast bar are attentive and friendly. There are lots of choices. The front desk took care of every request. It's right off of I75 and perfect location for us. We needed to be close to Weeki Wachi State Park (go see the mermaids), Orlando and Tampa. We were 20 minutes from anything in Tampa and 1 hour from Weeki Wachi and Orlando. Plus the bonus after a long day out was the amazing water pressure in the shower.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Ruth C, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Tampa North / Tampa Palms, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your positive review. We are so pleased that the room, the service and the food was excellent. We always try to include healthy choices for our breakfast. After all breakfast is the most important meal of the day. My staff and I want to thank you for choosing Springhill Suites Tampa North and look forward to your next visit.
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

My last stay at Springhill Marriott in Tampa began with an uneventful ride down from Jacksonville, Fl. My check-in was quick and easy. When I needed a shower instead of tub I was immediately accomodated and then it started. I lost my keys after checking in and would not have been able to attend the convention that was the reason for my trip. They personally helped me not only retrace my steps, but personally accompanied me, even when I wanted to "go back to places we had already looked"! when keys were found they immediately called me to see if they wre mine and THEY WERE! They were very polite about the entire situation and never made me feel that I was a being burdensome. In the age of GPs, and I have this app on my phone, but was so flustered after losing my keys, when I asked for directions to my convention site they printed out a copy for me. we had a great stay!

Room Tip: rooms on the third floor have 2 large bathrooms. They may exist on higher floors also, but I have no...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Yamini T, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Tampa North / Tampa Palms, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Dear Sylvia G,

Thank you for taking the opportunity to write about your customer service experience during your stay at the SPRINGHILL SUITES TAMPA NORTH. We were delighted by your comments and the return of your "missing keys." We look forward to your return to our property and will be welcomed.
Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

We liked the separate couch/ desk area and the refrigerator. Our only complaint was a noisy neighbor in the room next door. The desk clerk offered us a free future stay, but when we explained that we would not be back in Tampa, she credited our current night's stay. This was way more than we expected given that our complaint wasn't about the hotel, but about a customer. Would definitely stay here again with customer service like that.

Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Sandy and family,

Thank for taking the opportunity to express your pleasure with our customer service resolution. Our mission is to create a perfect guest service experience. While that is effected by exterior forces at times, we still would like the opportunity to address those issues on our guest's behalf. When that cannot or does not happen successfully, we would like our guest to feel that they have been treated with respect and fairness.

Thank you again for your comments.
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

The second trip to this hotel was as good, or better, than the first., Overall, the hotel is spotlessly clean and well run. The staff is personable and helpful at all times. On this trip, we took our rather large dog and he was warmly welcomed (to be fair, his hotel manners are impeccable). Each small request that I had was always met with prompt and courteous attention. The breakfast is fresh and appealing. A delightful service person circulated during breakfast hours and cheerfully inquired as to peoples needs and promptly refilled items. It is a little off the beaten path, a good drive to downtown, but well worth it as the environment is peaceful and quiet.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

Great customer service! Enjoyed our stay. Clean, friendly & convenient . Staff super friendly and helpful. Would stay there again!! Customer service was excellent and breakfast was delicious. Staff was more than accommodating

• Stayed July 2013

Been to SpringHill Suites by Marriott Tampa North / Tampa Palms? Share your experiences!