We stayed here 5/25-5/27 while in Tampa to see the Yankees-Rays baseball game. It is a short drive into Tampa (15 minutes) and about 45 minutes to St. Pete to Tropicana Field, but much less expensive than staying in downtown. Very easy on and off the Interstate. Rooms were nice, typical Springhill Suites and we enjoyed the complimentary breakfast each morning. Rooms were quiet and the overall experience was very good. We would stay here again if we went back to Tampa.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites By Marriott Tampa North / Tampa Palms Hotel
- Springhill Suites By Marriott Tampa North / Tampa Palms Hotel Tampa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the NEW Springhill Suites Tampa North! Spacious suites, hot breakfast, upgraded amenities and an inspiring design will ensure each stay with us is revitalizing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Marriott, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Otel, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cheap Tickets, Venere and Tingo so you can book your SpringHill Suites by Marriott Tampa North / Tampa Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.