“Great New Hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of SpringHill Suites by Marriott Tampa North / Tampa Palms

Save Saved
You added SpringHill Suites by Marriott Tampa North / Tampa Palms to your Saves list
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Tampa North / Tampa Palms
Ranked #26 of 158 hotels in Tampa
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great New Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

I stayed here for business; the hotel is great, clean, modern and the rooms are very comfortable. The managers reception is also great, just know it is only Mon-Wed so if you are there on a Thursday Night you are out of luck. The breakfast buffet is ample and fresh. This hotel was about 2 miles away from my office but worth the extra distance.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

127 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

Stayed here a couple nights last week when visiting a loved one. Room was bigger than expected, and everything worked perfectly. Breakfast buffet was better than expected. If this place was closer to the airport it would always be my first place hotel. They were very accommodating when I needed a much later check out time, and Laurel went out of her way to make it happen. I only leave reviews on places that are extraordinary or amazingly terrible, needless to say this place was awesome.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

Absolutely no complaints about this place, other than it's a little difficult to find in the dark. Our gps took a very roundabout way of getting to the property, and even then we found it by virtue of its height and the signage!

The room was great with a refrigerator and microwave. It had a comfortable bed and great shower. The view overlooking the woods was serene, and the room was quiet. Breakfast was included.

The staff was friendly and helpful, too.

Room Tip: I don't think there are any bad rooms as the hotel is perpendicular to the freeway.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
PCB, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

LOVE that this hotel is in a wooded area just off I75. LOVE the modern beachy look of the lobby and rooms. LOVE the updated bathrooms with separate "potty closet". We have a student at USF and always choose this hotel!

Room Tip: Great for Busch Gardens convenience, close to MANY restaurants
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Thame, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

Stayed here with my husband and father on the way back from Sun and Fun 2013. Good overall experience, comfortable bed (though my dad who was in the pull out was not so comfortable) Room was clean, bathroom was clean and shower was powerful with plenty of hot water for everyone. Fridge and coffee machine Provided (Plastic cups :-( again)
Breakfast was more than adequate (though I really wish there were china rather than plastic cups for the coffee) All in all a good deal for the money. Can't comment on the pool or Gym as I didn't use them. The staff were pleasant and helpful.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

I think that this SpringHill Suites is amazing. The location isn't the best if you're a long distance runner, but the actually hotel property and staff are great. I ended up moving to this location a year ago when I was having trouble with another Marriott location in the area and I WISH that I had stayed the whole month here instead of the 2 weeks. There are a few good restaurants in the area and most everything else is within a 15 minute driving distance. The staff was very nice when I checked in and throughout my stay and willing to help me with whatever I needed (including dealing with a crazy ex). If I am ever in Tampa for an extended amount of time again, I will definitely be staying at this location again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
Yamini T, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Tampa North / Tampa Palms, responded to this review, April 7, 2013
Dear Lauren,
First of all let me say thank you for choosing the Marriott SpringHill Suites-Tampa North for your hotel of choice. It was truly a pleasure to have you as our guest again. Thank you for your compliments regarding our team and our property. We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back again!
Warm Regards,
Germantown, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

My husband and I were in Tampa for a week to do a variety of activities. We decided on Springhill Suites after reading reviews. We stayed in a King/Sofabed room and loved it. We had plenty of room to spread out and with the separate sitting area, we had a place to relax without having to sit on the bed. I loved that the shower area was in a different room than the toilet. The daily breakfast was consistent and gave us what we needed for breakfast each day. The area was very nice and very close to Busch Gardens, although we only went there one day. Most everything else we did was downtown and we were in Orlando one day, but with the proximity to the interstate system, it was still easy to get around. I would certainly stay here again the next time I am in Tampa. We liked it well enough that I found a SpringHill Suites to stay in for one night in Atlanta on our way back home.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Pam,

Thank you for taking time to review us on Trip Advisor. We are glad to hear the you liked our property Marriott SpringHill Suites-Tampa North well enough to make you decide to choose it again on your way back to home. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back on your next visit to the Tampa area!

Been to SpringHill Suites by Marriott Tampa North / Tampa Palms? Share your experiences!