Fairly new, a little tricky to find, next to the USAA builnding which is the tallest in the area.
Small pool, no jacuzzi, good breakfast.
Not a big fan of the bathroom set-up, shower is in a different room from sink, just seems a bit odd.
Nice big couch.
Fairly close to USF, but as stated - bruce b downs, the road close to the hotel, sucks at rush hour - lots of construction and traffic.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites By Marriott Tampa North / Tampa Palms Hotel Tampa
- Springhill Suites By Marriott Tampa North / Tampa Palms Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the NEW Springhill Suites Tampa North! Spacious suites, hot breakfast, upgraded amenities and an inspiring design will ensure each stay with us is revitalizing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your SpringHill Suites by Marriott Tampa North / Tampa Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.