New modern, European?, decor. Nice staff,good breakfast. Good location if you need to be on the Northwest side of Tampa. Location. Not so good if you want to be near the tourist places. Traffic at the intersection of I-75 and BruceB.Downs is awful due to major road construction. Otherwise the area is pretty with a very nice area for walking, eating and shopping.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites By Marriott Tampa North / Tampa Palms Hotel Tampa
- Springhill Suites By Marriott Tampa North / Tampa Palms Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the NEW Springhill Suites Tampa North! Spacious suites, hot breakfast, upgraded amenities and an inspiring design will ensure each stay with us is revitalizing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Venere, Olotels, Otel, Expedia, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your SpringHill Suites by Marriott Tampa North / Tampa Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.