“4th time back to a great hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of SpringHill Suites by Marriott Tampa North / Tampa Palms

You added SpringHill Suites by Marriott Tampa North / Tampa Palms to your Saves list
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Tampa North / Tampa Palms
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5396 Primrose Lake Circle, Tampa, FL 33647   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #24 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
Jacksonville, Florida
“4th time back to a great hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012 via mobile

This is my fourth time staying at this Springhill Suites Hotel. I am in Tampa for business every month. I have my choice of hotels to stay at and I choose this location. The entire staff is awesome I cannot say enough good things about them.
The staff remembers me when I come back each month. It's nice to greet a friendly smile at the front desk and throughout the property. The hospitality staff is awesome. They keep the breakfast area well stocked with hot eggs, ham/sausage, old fashioned oatmeal, waffle station, cereal, pastries, etc. My favorite hot tea packets was personally brought over to my table!! Awesome!! She remembered what tea brand I drank considering the amount of people staying at this location.
The rooms are separated into a living room and bedroom area. The bathroom is perfect for those traveling with a family. There is a toilet and sink in one room and walkin shower and sink in another room. The wi fi works well at the hotel.
There are several very nice restaurants in close proximity. Great stay!

• Stayed October 2012
Yamini T, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Tampa North / Tampa Palms, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
Thank you for going out of your way to share experience about your recent stay at our SpringHill Suites By Marriott -Tampa North. It's great to hear how much you've enjoyed staying with us & we're delighted to hear how we're one of your favorite hotels. We strive to go above and beyond with every one of our guests. Each guest is very special to us all and we really love having you stay with us. We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back again!

Thank you once again ! Warm Regards !

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012 via mobile

We stayed 3 weeks due to relocating. Rooms were large and had great desk which was separated from bed area by screen. Lovely sofa and table that was very functional. Bed was the most comfy I have ever slept in, still miss it ! Great rates, good breakfast and wifi was upgraded whilst we were there, you will not have any issues with the Internet speed. In short I would recommend this hotel, staff are wonderful and very friendly.

• Stayed October 2012
Yamini T, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Tampa North / Tampa Palms, responded to this review, November 28, 2012
Thank you for your compliments regarding our team and our facility. I also appreciate your feedback regarding our internet service.
Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at the SpringHill Suites-Tampa North; it was a pleasure having you with us. Warm Regards,
Rockville, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

We had a great time staying at this hotel for a family event. Despite the place being absolutely packed, the staff did a good job of keeping things clean and on track. The staff were all friendly and competent.

The room was a nice design, the bed was comfortable, and my kids loved the fresh waffles at breakfast!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Yamini T, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Tampa North / Tampa Palms, responded to this review, October 17, 2012
Dear Mara G,

Thank you for taking the opportunity to respond to TRIPADVISOR regarding your stay at our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed our your stay at our property during that very busy weekend. I have shared your comment of the staff's efficiency during our daily celebration. Your comments made their day. Thank you again for your patronage.

Posted on behalf of Barbara Scott, General Manager
Saint Augustine, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

I travel frequently and this is one of the best values in a hotel that I've ever stayed in. The hotel is beautiful, the rooms are huge, the beds are fantastic...etc. This is only place I'll stay when in Tampa in the future.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Yamini T, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Tampa North / Tampa Palms, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Thank you very much for the great review! We truly believe that it's the people that make the difference between a good hotel and a great one. We are delighted to hear that you had a great experience. And look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

I just love this hotel!! We have booked the Springhill Suites in Tampa Palms several times in the past few months when visiting family in the area and each stay has been a treat. Every staff person we have encountered has been extremely pleasant, courteous, and has gone out of their way to be helpful. I can't recommend this hotel enough.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Dear MaryJane,
We are elated to know that you continue to receive excellent customer service from our staff and enjoy our location. Please continue to allow us to accommodate you when visiting in the area. I will definitely share the great compliments with our GREAT team. Thank you very much for staying with us and we hope to see you again very soon!
East Brunswick, New Jersey
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

Arrived at the front desk around 3:15 after spending the afternoon helping our daughter move dorm rooms. We are in need of a quick shower in order to be on time for a dinner at 5:30.
The receptionist tells us that they will not have a room for us for at least one hour! My Marriott Gold Elite status would not affect that time at all...
I went online, booked the Courtyard, cancelled that reservation, and walked out.
This property is in need of better management!
We will never go back...

• Stayed October 2012
Please accept my sincere apologies for the delayed check in. We usually adhere to our check- in time of 3pm. Your concerns were addressed and shared with our management and staff. I hope you will give us another opportunity in the future to have you as our guest again and allow us to provide you with exceptional and timely service that you deserve.
Thank you once again, your feedback will help to make us better in the future.
Detroit, Michigan, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

Traveled to Tampa for work. The hotel was very clean with a modern colors and design. The rooms were spacious and quiet. I liked having a separate sitting area in the evenings to read and watch TV. The complimentary breakfast was good offering hot and cold options. Only downside was the traffic getting to the main road taking me to the office a few miles away. I would sit in traffic at least 15 mins each morning. Next time I would probably stay closer to my office.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

Been to SpringHill Suites by Marriott Tampa North / Tampa Palms? Share your experiences!