“Dinner at Brio” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Large groups
Riverview, Florida
“Dinner at Brio”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

We had dinner last week at Brio at the International Mall in Tampa. The food was fabulous and the service was outstanding. We thoroughly enjoyed.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Hernando, Florida
“NICE ATMOSPHERE, DECENT FOOD”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

This restaurant may not win many prizes but the food is tasty, although not quite Italian, and the atmosphere is comfortable and almost romantic. Excellent catering and group/party facilities. A pleasant stop if you're out shopping at the Int'l Plaza.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Stuttgart, Germany
“Excellent Italian food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in for a late evening meal on our last night in town on a business trip. We walked right in and they immediately seated us - I really expected there to be a wait. Service was great and prompt; I opted for a big salad since it was late and my friend had a pasta - both proved to be great choices. Add some great wine and their fresh bread made for a great meal. We left around 9:30 and they were still seating people - which follows the Italian way of serving people until the place closes. My first visit to a Brio - but it will not be my last!

Visited June 2013
Del Valle
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

Our waiter Kevin (?) really knew his menu and wines! The atmosphere was serene and the food superb. It is located in the International Mall area. While not inexpensive, it was reasonable for the quality of food. My picky husband said the 14oz strip steak he got was one of the best he has ever had!

Visited June 2013
Miramar, Florida
“Olive Garden! Without the salad!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

Dinner was just meh!

I had the lobster bisque to start which was in my opinion pre made soup just dressed up a bit.

My entree was the shrimp and lobster alfredo! It was portioned well and they actually use egg noodle, not exactly pappardelle but a nice entree. Slightly spicy for my taste.

Low bang for your buck value.

• Visited June 2013