“Excellent Italian food!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dessert, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Stuttgart, Germany
“Excellent Italian food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in for a late evening meal on our last night in town on a business trip. We walked right in and they immediately seated us - I really expected there to be a wait. Service was great and prompt; I opted for a big salad since it was late and my friend had a pasta - both proved to be great choices. Add some great wine and their fresh bread made for a great meal. We left around 9:30 and they were still seating people - which follows the Italian way of serving people until the place closes. My first visit to a Brio - but it will not be my last!

Visited June 2013

Del Valle
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

Our waiter Kevin (?) really knew his menu and wines! The atmosphere was serene and the food superb. It is located in the International Mall area. While not inexpensive, it was reasonable for the quality of food. My picky husband said the 14oz strip steak he got was one of the best he has ever had!

Visited June 2013
Miramar, Florida
“Olive Garden! Without the salad!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

Dinner was just meh!

I had the lobster bisque to start which was in my opinion pre made soup just dressed up a bit.

My entree was the shrimp and lobster alfredo! It was portioned well and they actually use egg noodle, not exactly pappardelle but a nice entree. Slightly spicy for my taste.

Low bang for your buck value.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
des moines
“Very good value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

We would not have gone had we realized it was in a mall but it turned out pretty well. Lobster bisque was very good, the salmon $23 was cooked how I like it and was accompanied by asparagus and Romano encrusted tomato slices which were delish! A $9 glass of Barbera suited me just fine.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Mission Viejo, California
“Upscale atmosphere with delectable food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

Brio is located in the International Plaza in Tampa. It's a big mall so parking can get full. We went late on a Sunday night, so there was plenty of parking and no wait at the restaurant. The staff were very helpful and courteous. We sat outside. They had ceiling fans, so it wasn't too hot. Our waiter was polite and gave helpful suggestions. We ordered the special prosciutto bruschetta. It was an unusual combination of flavors, but it was good. My entrée of crab and shrimp cakes was splendid. The crispy roasted potatoes and vegetables that went with them were also tasty. My boyfriend thought his carbonara was one of the best he's ever had. Our waiter did forget to bring my boyfriend his salad before the meal came. He profusely apologized, immediately brought it out, and the manager removed the salad charge from our bill. It was an easy mistake, and the staff handled it very professionally. Overall, the atmosphere is very upscale and gourmet, but the price was reasonable considering the excellent quality and service. Each of our entrées was under $20. Overall, we had a very romantic dinner, enjoyed the food immensely, and would absolutely go back.

• Visited May 2013