“EXCELLENT” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Jacksonville, Florida
“EXCELLENT”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

Willie & Deborah Barnum: Excellent is the only word i can say to describe our stay at this wonderful hotel. The décor was beautiful, The staff was AWESOME, At check-in- we were greeted by Jeff and he was AWESOM,Joel,Jahaira,Maria,and Tony are all assets to the company.We have found us a HOME AWAY from HOME. AND most of all the up to date décor WAS SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL.The Beds were comfortable beds.Loved my stay in Tampa.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Sun Valley, Idaho
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

I was surprised to see they had a fitness room (with all new equipment) and VERY comfortable beds. Its only a three-year old hotel but still is maintained as if it was new. The check-in was very fast and the breakfast was similar to others at Choice Hotels.

St. Louis, MO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

Contemporary, bright and cheery when you walk in. Nice contemporary decor. William at the front desk was friendly and helpful. Efficient -- everything was ready for me and I was on to my room is record time. My room was clean and up to date. The kitchen area is large and looked clean. Good business center. I like the little store where you could buy snacks from refrigerated shelves instead of a vending machine. I'd come back here anytime I'm in Tampa.

Jacksonville FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I stayed with my daughter- we were attending a concert at the amphitheater. The hotel is the newer one of the several that are lined up across the street form the fairgrounds. It is super convenient to walk across the street and bypass parking at the venue.
The hotel itself has a modern flair. The room was very comfortable. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
Just down the street ( within walking distance ) is a Five Guys- and the Brandon Town Center Mall area is only about a 10 minute drive- so lots of dining options nearby. The hotel did have a shuttle- not across the street to the concert but to the Hard Rock casino.
I did not eat breakfast in the AM but the area was well set up.
This is probably the nicest "basic" hotel that I have ever stayed at. Several years ago, I stayed at the holiday Inn Express just two doors down. It was OK. Nothing special.

Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

My husband and I stayed for one night and had a great time! The staff was very friendly when we first arrived. William helped us with finding dinner for the evening with several suggestions that were only a few miles away or that would deliver. The room was AMAZING!! I really enjoyed the jacuzzi tub. It was very clean and smoke free! Maria gave us a ride to pick up some last minute things before leaving for our cruise! Next time we are in Tampa we will definitely be back to this hotel and recommend any of our family or friends that are going to be traveling to Tampa to stay here as well.

Room Tip: The jacuzzi rooms are well worth it if you plan on using them. There is a half wall that seperates...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Fort Myers, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Husband and I went on whirlwind trip thru Florida and stayed at both upscale hotels in downtown areas as well as several Comfort Suites in different cities. This was the most comfortable and clean property we stayed at during our vacation. It's very clean, the bed was really comfortable, bathroom was clean, staff is super friendly, breakfast was good. We had a unit with whirlpool tub and the room was really spacious on ground floor -- tub was super clean and worked perfectly. We will definitely add this to our favorites list and return often!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
sherrills ford
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

Beautiful hotel and friendly staff. I originally booked for 2 nights, extended 1 then extended for 3 more nights since it was convenient to everywhere I needed to go. The rooms are beautifully decorated (not like the pic on the Choice website) with great deep tone colors. Rooms was clean with plenty of room. The desk in the room had a roll out desk under as well and came in quite handy for me as I had lots of work to spread out along with a printed. Lobby was very updated and breakfast area nice with good choices. I didn't use the shuttle but met the driver going in and out a few times and he was friendly. My only negative would be the bathroom fan runs all the time, I really like the option of two switches so I can turn it off but I guess with all the humidity in the area it's really needed. I would highly recommend !!