“Excellent value for money” 5 of 5 stars

Country Inn & Suites Tampa Airport N
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   8109 Benjamin Road, Tampa, FL 33634   |
Ranked #59 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
Atlanta
“Excellent value for money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2010

I stayed for 4 nights on a business trip in July. The room was spacious and comfortable. The pool was great. Breakfast has a nice variety of hot and cold food. The staff were very helpful and friendly. There is even a small number of books to check out which can be returned at any Country Inn and Suite Hotel. I really enjoyed my stay and the price was incredible.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2010

Staying in this hotel was great. It was so clean and comfortable. This is the first time I've stayed in a hotel for three days straight since I was a kid and I didn't want to leave. I even swam in the pool which I never do. Breakfast was good. Use of the computer is free. The workout room was clean. I especially loved coming home to a clean bed and new toiletries every day. Overall great stay.

• Stayed July 2010
Riverside, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2010

I am Raj Gandhi and my wife Donna stayed at the country inn in June 2010. We had and excellent time. The service was perfect and glitch free. Staff was courteous. Morning breakfast was nice. We were impressed with cleanliness and comfort.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2010 via mobile

The management and some staff were very rude. Our room was never serviced and we stayed over a week. We had to remove our own garbage, linens, had to go get everything ourselves and even make our own beds!

• Stayed June 2010
Toronto
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2010

We only stayed here for one night as we are flying out the next day. Based on reviews by fellow guests, chose this hotel. All the good things said about this hotel turn out to be exactly as they are. Nice, clean, close to the airport. We spent the day in Clearwater Beach area and it's not far from the hotel. The business centre is free and you do your on line check in there. Wish I can stay a few more days here. Definitely recommend this hotel to anyone for the price, service, facilities, etc.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with friends
chicago
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2010

My experience at country Inn and Suites was a memorable one. All the staff was so welcoming and so hospitable. Every morning,the wake up calls were always on time, towels were ready to go and when we came back from site seeing, all the beds were nicely made. The atmosphere is very cozy and I really did feel like I was at home.The location is also amazing with so much to do and so many restaurants just a few miles away. I would recommend this to all people.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with friends
shivu8109, Operations Director at Country Inn & Suites Tampa Airport N, responded to this review, April 26, 2010
It was a pleasure having you stay at our hotel. We are glad you were able to find comfort at our hotel as we strive for excellent customer service on a daily basis. We hope you will visit us again soon.

Shivani Patel
chicago
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2010

I had a very warm experience at this country inn. I have been to the tampa metropolitan area numerous times but have not had such a smooth and comfortable stay as I did on this visit. In fact, I am not one to write reviews but I had a such a great experience I felt it was my responsibility to give kudos where it is deserved.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
We are delighted to have received your positive feedback. It was a pleasure having you stay with us and look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.

Shivani Patel

Been to Country Inn & Suites Tampa Airport N? Share your experiences!