“Better than expected!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tampa Airport North

You added Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tampa Airport North to your Saves list
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tampa Airport North
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   8109 Benjamin Road, Tampa, FL 33634   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book early and Save 10%
Ranked #41 of 160 Hotels in Tampa
“Better than expected!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

the location was perfect for me and there is a WAWA literally across the street which make it extremely convenient. The hotel stuff was very friendly and courteous and the breakfast awesome as well. I definitely will recommend it and im staying here again in september that i have another seminar to assist.

Room Tip: try to have an outside view. this really is a very great deal hotel
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Lisa B, Guest Relations Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tampa Airport North, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
I am so glad to hear from you and to discover that you enjoyed your stay with us so much. On behalf of our entire staff, we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Hernando, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

We stayed here the night before our flight. The room was very nice, except we had no hot water in the morning. We asked for a partial refund. They charged us the entire amount. I have contacted corporate - no response. The shuttle to the airport was fine. The shuttle back to the hotel was awful. We waited about an hour for it to arrive. Not fun after an all day plane flight.

Room Tip: Do not use this hotel for the stay, park, fly option. The shuttle service was horrible.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank TravelingSue46
It is good to hear from you, though I am very sorry to learn that you did not fully enjoy the service, accommodations, and hospitality that we hold to such a high degree of importance in our hotel. I am especially sorry for the inconveniences that you experienced and that were not able to quickly resolve the issues. I do hope that this situation has been resolved to your satisfaction and that you will change your mind about visiting us again. We hope to impress you in the future!
Clarksville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

My husband I stayed on the third floor near the pool. It was quiet, the rooms clean, no disturbances. The washer and dryer were clean, located on the bottom floor. A small, neat fitness room offers four aerobic machines. However, every vending machine was empty of water and none was offered in the lobby.

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank Nonie Burchfiel... B
Arvind P, Guest Relations Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tampa Airport North, responded to this review, July 23, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to share this review! I am so glad you enjoyed your stay though I apologize for the lack of water in the vending machines and thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We look forward to your next visit!
Venice, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

My girlfriend and I stayed at this hotel this weekend and woke to bed bugs all over my pillows at 2 am! (room 303) We called down to the front desk to notify them and their response was " we'll call you back in a couple of minutes" When they called back they offered to move us to another room but we were all ready packing our to stuff to go to another hotel. They didn't sound surprised or apologetic!! We came home and washed everything and are crossing our fingers that we don't end up with an infestation here too!! Thanks so much Country Inn and Suites!!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank RLP0122
I want to assure you that we are thoroughly investigating this claim and that although we have not yet found any evidence of a bed bug infestation, we are taking the necessary precautions to ensure that nothing is missed. We thank you for bringing the matter to our attention so that we can respond as quickly as possible. We do hope you'll return and enjoy a more pleasant experience.
Umatilla, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

This hotel is great. We enjoyed the breakfast all four days. The pool and spa were very relaxing. I met 7 staff members during our stay. All seven were all about service. Sheri at the front desk helped us with matching a price with a hotel booking service. She also extended our checkout to 1:30 pm. The lobby, breakfast room, pool area, fitness area, hallways and entrance were always kept clean. I needed something in the room. The lady at the front desk (evening) brought it to me within 2 minutes. If we have a need to come back to this area, we will stay here again. One more thing that might be important. Our car was UN-drive able so I drove my work truck with $1,500 in tools in tool boxes. With only a small brass lock on each box I was worried. No one touched my tools. I contribute that to hotel lighting, security cameras and the overall area. Thanks to the hotel and it's wonderful staff.

Room Tip: Choose room 115. It is closest to the pool and exercise room. It also is directly next to a boardroo...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars
Arvind P, Guest Relations Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tampa Airport North, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
It's good to hear from you and we greatly appreciate that you've taken the time to share your five star review! It's rewarding to learn that we exceeded your expectations with the accommodations, hospitality and cleanliness of our guest rooms. We are glad that you were satisfied with the hospitality of our staff and the convenience of our amenities and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

Nice, clean hotel. Excellent, friendly staff members. Good selection for breakfast, comfortable sitting area. Parking is very convenient. The hotel is closed to the airport and restaurants. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Arvind P, Guest Relations Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tampa Airport North, responded to this review, July 7, 2014
Thank you so much for your kind review and five star rating. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay, we appreciate your loyalty, and we are all looking forward to your next visit.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for 4 Days to attend a wedding last week of June. My stay here was very comfortable with staff being very helpful and cordial with my needs and demands.I highly recommened this place. Also its very close to TPA airport.

• Stayed June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for rating our hotel so highly and for sharing your experience with our staff, management, and future guests. We are thrilled to hear that we exceeded your expectations and we can't wait to see you again!