“$ Star hospitality” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #49 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
Richmond Hill, Georgia
“$ Star hospitality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

Great customer service, breakfast selection and location. The room was very clean and had a 4 Star feel to it. The entire building was well taken care of. I gym has two thread mills and an elliptical machines. The hot tub and pool are both well maintain. I will stay a this hotel again when I m in town. Highly recommend.

Room Tip: The fourth floor was very quiet.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Roscoe, Illinois
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012 via mobile

I frequently use C INN by my work when i have to b available 24 hrs . The one i use is clean and very comfortable. Tampa North is not. We wanted to stay one night before our departure for a cruise, so we chose that hotel because its fairly close to the airport. First room was ok until my wife got in the shower. In just a few minutes tub was filled with water, it was not draining at all. She asked to change room from the front desk. They apologized and helped us move our bags to room next door. When morning came we looked around the room just to notice more dirty spots(carpet stains, chair with stains on it). The whole bathroom did not look clean at all. We would not stay there again, sorry.

• Stayed November 2012
Carlson Hotels C, Online, Customer Support at Country Inn & Suites Tampa Airport N, responded to this review, December 11, 2012
We appreciate you taking the time to write your review. We apologize for the problems you had with your room. We have shared your concerns with the hotels management and cleaning staff to make them aware of your concerns and to correct any cleaning issues. Please feel free to contact the hotel directly if you have any other concerns.

Best Regards,

Tim S
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

The staff at the hotel are very professional and personable. The General Manager Paul Romero demonstrates what customer satisfaction is all about. As a corporate traveler I demand nothing but the best and Paul is so accomodating and interested in my needs. The only downfall is the housekeeping which needs to be revamped and reinvented at the site. Thanks Paul KA

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

The hotel is fairly new (within 2 years), so everything is in fairly good repair. The front desk staff were friendly and informative. The beds were clean and very comfortable. Great location near the airport but tucked away on a quiet street. The breakfast was good but basic. The housekeeping could be a little better. The bathroom sink and tub were clean but the bathroom floor needs to be scrubbed. The beds were clean .We were there for 2 days so the room was cleaned once while we were there. The garbage was NOT removed that day and the used towels on the floor for cleaning were not removed. The room door was very squeaky which I reported to the manager upon check out so I expect it is fixed now. Nice to have a fridge and microwave.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Jupiter Fl
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

Please improve your housekeeping! As stated the sheets were never changed. The bathroom could use a major scrub. The staff was very pleasant The location is out of the way. It is close to the airport but a distance from downtown Tampa. Tampa has a very poor intrsastruxtue and not well planned!

• Stayed November 2012
Upstate NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

The ease and speed of check-in was wonderful. We got in after 1am and it was nice to get to the room quickly. Also, we needed a rollaway and the man at the front desk (don't recall his name) went up to the third floor to get one for us right away. The next morning when we went in for breakfast, everything was fresh and stocked. The food tasted great and the service was wonderful. I also really appreciated that check-out wasn't until noon because we were so tired that it was refreshing to not have to get up and rush right out. I also LOVED the free SuperShuttle service! Did not have time to use the pool or hot to but they both looked great.

The only negatives were inconsistent internet and the room was kind of small. Also, you could definitely hear the planes flying overhead the next morning but it was not disruptive to our sleep. None of this would deter me from staying here again. I would definitely recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: I requested a ground floor room close to the lobby since we were getting in late with 3 kids and lot...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Tampa, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

I recently moved to Tampa to take a new job and needed a place to stay. This hotel had everything I needed. The staff was courteous and the room was always cleaned well. I found myself staying much longer than I intended, about 4 weeks. I was very pleased throughout my extended stay. The breakfast was varied enough that I didn't get bored. Both the fitness center and laundry facilities were small, but very useful and always clean. The location is excellent to restaurants, shopping, movies and much more. My unit was spacious and had a microwave and small refrigerator that was handy when I came home with restaurant leftovers. I felt very relaxed when I returned from my new job. Although I was very satisfied with everything, I think I'll miss the fresh-baked chocolate cookies the most. They were at the front desk when I returned from work.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo

Been to Country Inn & Suites Tampa Airport N? Share your experiences!