“Avoid this hotel” 1 of 5 stars

Add it.
No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Tampa
Sunset Inn
2106 East Busch Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33612   |
A TripAdvisor Member
“Avoid this hotel”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2004

My husband and I took my daughter to Busch Garden's for her 18th birthday. We arrived at the hotel late but had a reservation. We asked for 2 room. My daughters room smelled so bad as well as having a leaky toilet we had to move to another room. That room wasn't much better. I took a shower and there was water all over the bathroom floor into the bedroom. I sat on the bed and it broke. The mattress was only held up by a platform and 3 metal rods. The curtains had so many holes in them at the light came through in the morning. They told us there was a breakfast in the morning. When we got there there was 2 donuts and no coffee and that was 8:00am on a Saturday. We had reserved the rooms for another night but decided that we needed to move out. There are many hotel in the Busch Garden area. A little advise we got from some of the hotel owners - don't stay at a hotel on Busch Blvd.

2 people have reviewed this hotel

Couples
Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips

Been to Sunset Inn? Share your experiences!