“Tampa medical visit” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #21 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
Tampa, FL, United States
“Tampa medical visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2014

I needed to come to the Laser Spine Institute in Tampa, FL. I chose Homewood Suites for their proximity and amenities offered. I was not disappointed. I am completely satisfied with the service I received. They were well above expectations.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Patsy P, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tampa Airport - Westshore, responded to this review, September 2, 2014
Dear Clarence G,

We are the hotel for Laser Spine guest and thank you for being one of the many loyal guest to our hotel. We hope everything went will with your medical visit and wait for your return.

patsy.pagan@hilton.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
West Palm Beach, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2014

My room was booked and paid for through a business travel company. Upon my arrival, I was informed that I have to provide an actual credit card to check-inn. My employer does not provide this to it's employees. The hotel staff on duty wasn't very helpful in contacting my employer for the needed information. I had to sit in the lobby even though the room was available and was paid for in advance.

• Stayed August 2014
Dear Steven H,

I am glad that I was helpful for your needs and hope we can have your reservation ready for you the next time you stay with us.

Thanks!

Louisville, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2014

I dropped in on this hotel after a last minute decision to go to a Tampa Bay Bucs pre-season game. I have no major complaints about this property. On my arrival I did find a can of RAID bug spray for bed bugs in the closet and that was a little concerning. Luckily, I did not experience any problems with bed bugs or any other pest. Be aware that if you have an automobile, you will have to park in a shared parking garage. Cab company I was given contact info for by front desk never answered their phone after multiple calls, so I used UBER and was able to get back and forth from Raymond James Stadium with no issues. Traffic into the stadium area is highly restrictive, plan to have to walk away from stadium area to catch a ride.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Dear bmt1976,

I hope you enjoyed the Bucc's game! So happy to hear you enjoyed our hotel too.

Come back to a home game anytime and be our guest!

Reynoldsburg, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

Stayed there with my daughter and 16 month old grand-daughter. Perfect place for families with little ones. Had a 2 bedroom suite so the baby could be put to bed and we could enjoy the living area. Very clean, excellent friendly and helpful staff. The complimentary breakfast varied from day to day and the food bar was replenished frequently with fresh food. Pool was very nice with attractive landscaping. Free garage. All in all an excellent value.

• Stayed August 2014
Patsy P, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tampa Airport - Westshore, responded to this review, August 21, 2014
Dear rosebud6244,

Thank you, thank you so much for being part of our family while you were away from home. We are a perfect fit for families, needing a home away from home, Homewood Suite by Hilton Tampa Westshore is that place!

Please visit us soon!

Patsy M. Pagán
North Port, Florida, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

Here's some of our list of complaints we provided to management the day we left. In turn our stay was comped:
Door handle missing in bathroom
Poop in toilet
Sheets were for a full (beds were a queen)
TV's volume kept disappearing after a couple seconds
Bottle cap on floor
Bedding covered in stains, hair, and crumbs
Food on the floor
Splattered food on bathroom door
Alarm clock broken
They gave our room away when we arrived on time for our reservation.

When we called mgmt at 11:30am to get new bedding upon finding the hair, he said they don't have any. I said that he must because they have to change bedding in the morning, but he refused. I told him to go rip sheets off a vacant bedroom and he said they had no vacancies. NOT ONCE did he apologize! He finally came up after 20 minutes with an attitude and gave us a couple sheets, but no new comforters and they were the wrong size for our beds (too small!).
WORST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE!!! We finally got our kids in bed around 1am.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Patsy P, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tampa Airport - Westshore, responded to this review, August 22, 2014
Nicole,

I just read your posting and wanted to reach out to you personally. I do apologize for the issues you had during your stay and want to make it up to you. We are very sorry and hope you will give us another try!

miami, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

Super friendly staff always helpful and take initiative. Great location right of the interstate. easy to get to downtown, busch gardens, and st. pete. A lot of shopping nearby. I would recommened this location and enjoy the queen sized beds. easily accomodates 5.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Patsy P, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tampa Airport - Westshore, responded to this review, August 19, 2014
Dear Luis O,

We do have a SUPER friendly staff. Thank you so much for sharing. We wait for your return.

Patsy Pagán
Orange Park, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

Clean, updated and friendly. Went for a bachelor party weekend. This pace is located minutes from the bars, clubs, and shopping. Breakfast was ok but the price was right free. All in all good stay I'll stay here again. Thanks

Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Dear james74044,

Our location is prefect for a nights get a way! It's is good to hear you enjoyed the area and will be back in town. Thank you.

Patsy Pagán
patsy.pagan@hilton.com

Been to Homewood Suites Tampa Airport - Westshore? Share your experiences!