“Comfortable family hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #20 of 159 hotels in Tampa
Satellite Beach, FL, United States
“Comfortable family hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

We were traveling with our three grandchildren (11, 13, & 16) and very pleased with the hotel accommodations. My grandsons enjoyed shooting baskets while the rest of us utilized the pool in the afternoon. The hotel was very clean and the rooms were comfortable. The location was perfect for us as we were attending a birthday party and Baptism in the Westchase area. We will be staying here again as we liked the amenities (fitness center/breakfast/pool) plus military family rates.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Patsy P, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tampa Airport - Westshore, responded to this review, June 13, 2014
Dear Joseph C,

Homewood Suites is made for families like yours! I am so happy to hear you enjoyed our hotel and the amenities. Come back soon.

369 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Callaway, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

Very nice and convenient hotel. Very friendly and helpful staff. Will definitely stay there again if the opportunity presents itself. Rooms were clean and well layout. Although I did not use them, the pool and fitness center looked great and had I had the time I'm sure I would have enjoyed them also.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Dear Eric G,

We do have a staff that enjoys to take care of our guest. Thank you for letting me know and we wait for your return to Tampa!

Peabody, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

Stayed here for 1 night before a cruise. We found the hotel clean and comfortable. The staff was excellent. We would definitely return. The suites were great for a large family. We really enjoyed the manager's reception in the evening. It was great to get a drink and dinner and relax after a long day of travelling.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Dear Patrice C,

WOW, thank you! I think very highly of my team and appreciate your comments to share with the world.

Hope we see you again soon.

Montgomery, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

nothing worked right. rooms smell like smoke. My stove burners were not even connnected. When I reported the cigerrette smell, the staff informed me that since some rooms are still allowing smoking that is seeps through the ventillation. My walls looked like a kid fingerpainted all over them. Remotes didnt have batteries...need I go on.!

Dear Toxie R,

I do apologize for the issues you experienced during your stay. Feel free to reach out to me so we can talk one on one. I would love for you to give us another try.

Tampa, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

I'd never stayed at a Hilton Hotel prior to this trip. We were very pleased with all aspects of the hotel. The staff, the accommodations and the food service were all excellent. If we every visit Tampa again, Homewood Suites is where we'll stay. Thank you.

Dear Patrick,

Thank you so much! Great comments that I will share with my great team.

We wait for your return.

Home
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

This hotel is awesome! Great amenities, spacious rooms, just everything was great. This was my first experience with this chain and I was not entirely sure what to expect, I was blown away. My only, and I do mean only, 2 downfalls that kept this from being any better were: 1) Their complementary internet is greatly throttled, it was hard doing work with it. Come to find out they have tiered service which, per company policy, I could not use; and 2) their location is great as long as you either have a car or pay for taxis. There is nothing really close by, everything is a walk. The only restaurant "close" is in the lobby (literally) of the hotel next door. Otherwise, this place is well worth your consideration!

Dear Chad S,

Our hotel is AWESOME. Thank you for letting everone know. Now we just need you to return to us with more friends.

See you soon.

Union City, New Jersey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

I was at the Homewood Suites from 5/23-5/31/14. Room was clean.The breakfast had a good selection. The staff was very friendly and helpful. As for the Housekeeping this is were the Hotel failed. I ask for extra towels, this was never done dispite 3 request. I ask once for the bed sheets to be changed this was never done. The maid never gave us bathroom paper even though it was very low and I also had to put the empty box of tissue in plain view so they can give us a new box. Either housekeeping does whatever it wants or Hotel Management does not care. Next time I will stay at the Residence Inn.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Ralph H,

Thank you for letting me know about your concerns. I will share with my team and esure the next guest is prefect.

Thanks!
patsy.pagan@hilton.com

Been to Homewood Suites Tampa Airport - Westshore? Share your experiences!