“Great location to visit central Florida west coast” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Park, Stay, & Go
Ranked #16 of 159 hotels in Tampa
Orlando, Florida
“Great location to visit central Florida west coast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

Hotel is about 30 min drive to St Petersburg (Dali Museum), Clearwater, Honeymoon beach, Bush Gardens. Two shopping malls with a wide variety of restaurants are located close by. The hotel common areas and the room were clean. Complementary breakfast and garage parking.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Patsy P, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tampa Airport - Westshore, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Dear KandATravelers,

You do travel a lot. Thank you for enjoying our hotel and sharing with the world!

367 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Alys Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

Travel often and I can say this hotel has one of the best staffs around - very friendly and helpful.
Very refreshing to have housekeeping staff greet you as well when walking back to your room-
Hotel and condition of the room was spotless.
Everything you can ask for when you travel BUT it was the kindnest of the staff that seperates it from other hotels...
Next time I fly out of TPA assured I will use this hotel again

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dear Wheniseethisbar,

WOW, you shared such great comments about us! Thank you so much and we can not wait for your return to TPA!

Bradenton, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

The hotel was very clean, the accommodations were excellent, every member of the staff was very friendly and helpful. The complimentary breakfast was very good. We will definitely stay at Homewood Suites again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Doris R,

I enjoy the Homewood Suites breakfast too. I am happy that my team made you feel at home!

at your service,

Lauderhill, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

Stayed at this hotel for 2 weeks... this is an experience like none other (its home... with class). While conducting my tour on MacDill AFB, I only had to pay for lunch during the day because the hotel offers both breakfast (every day) and dinner (Sun -Thurs).

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Dear Kimberly C,

MacDill AFB is much appreciated for your service and the business you bring us! Thank you to all that protect us everyday and thank you for your business!

Jacksonville, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

We have stayed here about 3 times now and have yet another trip to Tampa planned soon -- will be staying here again. The front desk staff, the kitchen staff, the housekeeping staff ALL are warm, welcoming and we are ALWAYS glad we stayed here! The breakfast is hot and tasty with a nice choice of traditional breakfast items or fruit or cereal or Danish rolls; the evening reception meals are diverse and tasty. No negative comments about this place from us.... it's like our home away from home!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Dear mtoast50,

You had a great stay and we made it that way! Great !

Many thanks!

Virginia Beach, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

I dont always get a chance to stay at a resort that I really enjoy, but the homewood suites is a nice exeption. This is my second stay at this hotel. Both times were excellent. Kendal, Jean, hollie, Mary, Samantha, Mathew, Jamie and all of the rest the staff really made my stay very nice. The kitchen staff were always taking the extra efforts whipping up special menu items that were real enjoyable and because I was working the night shift; they were kind enough to make sure there was plate waiting for me in my room This really was super and gave me something to look foward to when I finally made it back to my room. The breakfast were always nicley done as well.
The service help that took care of my room were very considerate and alway provided me with great service..
Anytime day or night the The front desk attendens were willing read and able to provide excellent service. One time I had a splinter and came down to see if there was needle so i could remove it. Not only did I get a travel sewing kit, but a bandaid and disinfectant swab as well. At 4 :30 am that was very handy. I wish to appologize to one of you front desk attendents because I can never get his name right (and i won"t now he comes from th european country of Moldavia) but he was great as well.
I would and have highly recommended this hotel to my co-workers and friends as a great place to stay.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Dear Richard K,

It is nice to have guest like you mention the names of my talent members that took the time to meet all your needs. If your co-workers need someone to reach out to please have them call or email me. We would love more of your business!

Anniston, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

You all rock. The best stay my family have had in a long time. The housekeeping staff are great from Marion, Framaine, Phyllis, and Carrie. The room was always clean and smelling fresh. Samantha also was so pleasant and nice. The breakfast and dinner staff also was great. If I had to to chose which hotel to go to I would chose Homewood Suites.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Dear Walter C,

What great comments! I will be sure to thank each associate listed below.

We wait for your return :)

Patsy

Been to Homewood Suites Tampa Airport - Westshore? Share your experiences!