“Holly the amazing Front Desk Agent” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Park, Stay & Go
Ranked #21 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
Estero, Florida
“Holly the amazing Front Desk Agent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I was stranded in Tampa with a vehicle breakdown and Holly made a horrible day great! Not only was she kind, caring and accommodating, but also she made sure that I was able to secure the necessities for an unplanned, overnight stay! Talk about hospitality! Holly is a rock star and the property was perfect for a stranded traveller looking for a home! Thank you for making me feel welcome and safe!

Room Tip: king suite was spacious
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
John F, Manager at Homewood Suites Tampa Airport - Westshore, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Hollie scored another homerun!! Thank you for the feedback Kathleen J. I’m glad she was able to turn a horrible day around and I will be sure to share these comments with her!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

We love this place! Every staff member on every shift has been helpful, proactive and genuinely friendly. When their business center was down, they made arrangements for me to use a neighboring hotel's computers. When the Manager discovered I was a gov't employee, she adjusted my rate to the gov't rate, even though I booked online. The total was significantly less than what Kayak was offering and other hotels wouldn't do that. The daily complimentary breakfasts are tasty and filling. They do an excellent job on their M-TH complimentary dinners, just delicious! Such a welcoming atmosphere, I strongly recommend booking here, especially for families with pets.

Room Tip: The staff does an excellent job of selecting the best available room to suit your needs.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for the response JD_Pickey_Customer. I’m glad we were able to accommodate you and that you enjoyed our staff and amenities. We look forward to seeing you again.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I was on a combo busines/pleasure trip. The hotel staff accommodative and I was able to check in before noon. I had the 2 bedroom suite. The room was clean and well maintained and the hotel staff was pleasant. Overall a great stay.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

John F, Manager at Homewood Suites Tampa Airport - Westshore, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
Thank you for the feedback. I'm glad you got to enjoy your trip here as well as get some business done. We look forward to seeing you again.
Columbus, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

This was our second stay in Tampa at this hotel. The hotel is clean and the suites are nice. Even though the hotel is close to the airport, it is very quiet inside. It is convenient to shopping and the cruise port was just a few miles away.

Matthew at the Tampa Westshore Homewood Suites was the best! He ensured that a reservation issue was resolved and made sure that we had a great stay on July 21st!

Will stay here again and feel very good about recommending this hotel to others.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you tkwdcw15 for staying with us again!! I’m glad we were able to please you again. I will be sure to share this Matthew!
Harvest, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

The staff at this location are Great! Don't move any of them. I enjoyed everything. They are very accommodating, the rooms were comfortable and the meals were enjoyable. I really enjoyed the Tuesday evening entertainment. he had a great voice and everyone seemed to have a great time. Please make cheeseburgers a part of the weekly menu.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
John F, Manager at Homewood Suites Tampa Airport - Westshore, responded to this review, July 27, 2013
Thank you Sonya M for your response!! I’m glad you enjoyed our special event night as well as our staff. As we explore different food options, we will definitely try to incorporate burgers on the menu. We hope to see you again soon!
Miami, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Gave this place a rave last time since they had upgraded me to a two bedroom suite my first stay due to my Diamond status. Was back again for one night on business. Maybe it was the rate I booked, but I didn't even get a one bedroom suite this time, but rather one of those studio "open" rooms with no walls between the bed and the living room/kitchen area. I prefer having the separate rooms because I am a light sleeper. Also, despite my request to be away from the elevator, they put me in a room right behind the elevator. The A/C unit was under the window and fairly noisy.

Still give this property high marks for food service. The dinner turned out to be quite nice, with a selection of cold salads beyond the typical lettuce and tomatoes at other HS, and a limited -- but decent -- hot offering of rice and chicken. The wine again was at least in its own bottle, and not a mystery label served in a carafe. Breakfast was good, with extra points for having the waffle machines available.

Wifi worked fine. As I mentioned in my previous review, you definitely need a car for this hotel. Not only is there nothing within walking distance, walking is dangerous since there are no sidewalks on most of the neighboring streets. Might try another hotel next time.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
John F, Manager at Homewood Suites Tampa Airport - Westshore, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Thank you Trotamundos09 for your response. We appreciate you giving us another try and I am sad to hear it was not as wonderful as last time. We try our best to go the extra mile for our Hilton Honors members to accommodate their requests. I’m glad to hear you enjoyed our breakfast and dinner services. Just a reminder, we have a complimentary shuttle that transports you to the two nearby malls with plenty of eating and shopping selections. We hope you give us another shot to redeem ourselves and we look forward to having you as our guest again!
Honolulu, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

Always an excellent place to stay. Kendall and her staff are the absolute BEST in the area at taking care of their guests. Very family oriented, yet excellent to get your business done as well. Pets welcome is an added bonus.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you Joe M for your response. We’re glad you had a good stay and were able to have family time as well as get some work done. I’ll be sure to share your experience with Kendall and staff.

Been to Homewood Suites Tampa Airport - Westshore? Share your experiences!